Chapter 3

My Bestie

Anita's POV

I had asked Mish to meet me in the Glee Cafe at 5 pm. I entered in and found out that she still hasn't arrived. I took the seat at the right corner. And looked at the mobile, to see if she had messaged to come late. There are no new messages, read my mobile. So, I kept sitting and waiting for her and scrolling down the Instagram feed. After 10 minutes, Mish appeared infront of me. I got up and she pulled me for a hug.

"My girl is getting married. ", she exclaimed with joy.

"Yet not decided. "

"It has to be, you better tell your parents to hurry up. After all its the Harry Styles. "

She took his name so loud that the people in the cafe, started looking at us.

"Can you keep your voice low." I told her.

"You better get a habit of hearing your husband's name  from other girls. "

"Hey! I told you, its not confirmed. "

"Okay! okay,  so, tell me about yesterday. How did it go? With every one, specially with Harry." *winks

"Umm.. It was alright. I mean I still don't know if Harry wants to do this marriage. Specially with a girl of different race. My father and his father are friends, so they want us to be together. And that's all."

"Look, maybe Harry likes you too, that is why. He agreed to come here."

"Maybe "

"So..what have you decided? "

"About what? "

"Will you marry Harry, duh?"

"I don't know ", I said with a sour throat controlling my tears.

"Why you crying? "

"Because,  I don't know him and now asked to stay with him for my whole life, fit in a world where I have never been."

Mish got up and hugged me tight.

"Just follow your heart. ", she said at last

"Hmm...."

I was feeling more insecure and full of anxiety.

"Let's have something to eat, I am so hungry. ", Mish said to cheer me up

We ordered a large cafe special pizza and two cokes.

Mish POV

I can see in Anita's eyes, how insecure she feels, being with a stranger. A girl who has always dreamed about having a perfect love story for herself, is now forced to marry a famous stranger.

Anita's POV

We finished our order and paid the bill. And after a long good bye hug, we parted.

"Promise me, to make me meet Harry", Mish said excitedly

"Sure"

And we went on our way to our homes.

This time for sure, I am gonna write soon. Maybe Tomorrow.*wink
Till then please do like this and comment and tell me, do you like this chapter?