Chapter 7

Harry's POV

We are only here for 3 more days and I wanted to tell Anita that I wanted to give this relation a shot that I wanted to be in this for her. I have been planning a party for Anita, and I am facing a lot problems. The major one is - it is India and I don't know anything but still I have contacted party planners and ask them to arrange for stuff. Now, how should I ask her out? We don't talk that much but I got to ask her in some way. Maybe a letter would do, but then what should I write? Well... umm... I will ask her directly.

Harry sighs and get out of his room, he walks down the stairs.

I saw Anita sitting with everyone. They all were looking at something and laughing.

I go down and sit next to Anita's dad. He pat my back and gave me a friendly smile. I guess everything is happening too fast but maybe its our destiny.

Anne: Look Harry, these are Anita's childhood photos.

I took a glace at Anita, she was uncomfortable. Just sitting and giving a crooked smile.

Uma (Anita's Mother): Anita wanted to be an actress when she was younger. She used to take parts in many theatre shows. She even won many awards for same.

I thought this is the best time, to take Anita somewhere else and talk to her.

Harry: I would like to see them.

Uma: Go Anita

Anita: Yes....

Anita gets up and asked me to follow her.

Anita: They aren't many, just one or two.

Harry: It's still big.

Anita opens her cupboard and started looking for her prizes.

Harry: Hey

Anita: Yeah

Harry: .... I want to take you out.

Anita: Out..? Like where?

Harry: I have planned something for us. And it would be an honour for me mam'm if you come with me.

Anita's POV

Oh I loved the way Harry asked me out, in his deep British accent voice. With both being shy and confident. I kinda have started having crush on him.

Anita: Well.... sir I will so go with you.

And we both started laughing.

Harry: I have brought you a dress and it would be nice if you wear that.

Anita: Sure (And I smiled and so did he)

I liked the way Harry asked me out and I really wanted to know what he has planned.

As I opened the door of my room to go out, I saw Harry standing with the dress, he has brought for me. He was holding it from the hanger.

Harry: Here you go.

   The Dress Harry bought for Anita

Anita: It's so beautiful. I couldn't believe how they made something so beautiful.

Harry: Come on.. Don't you think you have said so much? It's just ordinary. But.. I am sure it will look so beautiful on you. *winks

Anita: Thanks....

This is the first time Harry has admired me. Now, I feel more uncomfortable. Oh God why I can't be just be me, when I am near him? Ughh...

Author's Note

Now Next Chapter will be on the date planned by Harry, I want to make an awesome one. Not something usually happens in every story. Please comment and tell me how Harry must have planned in his style?

Happy Reading.