Chapter 4

The Talks

I return from the cafe. I knocked at the door. But no one replied. After 3-4 knocks, Mom opened the door.

"Eager girl, she is.", Mom said looking at Anne

I tried to smile a bit, because Anne was looking at me. I looked around and found dad and Robin looking at old photos and laughing. Harry was sitting next to them, and scrolling down his mobile.

"So..Did you talk?", Anne asked Harry

"Umm..still not, different time zone. Will try talk to them later."

"Okay"

Harry winked at me, when I caught his eye.

My heart pounded and I headed into my room, closed the door and started thinking about my future, in general everything. I wanted to know about Harry but was too was too afraid to ask him. So, I thought to check his social media posts and find about his life. But Alas, he doesn't quite post personal stuff, everything seemed so official, his tour dates, his songs and all. A few of his pics but quite formal.

It all just made me think deeper, maybe he is just the kind of guy who wants to keep things personal about his life. Now, the thing was I should go and talk to him all by myself.

I opened the door and went outside and found Harry still sitting in the same place, and ofcourse with everyone around I can't talk to him.

So, I waited for everyone to have dinner and go in their room.

"Did you had that golf stick?", Robin asked my dad

"Yes, and Anita broke it."

"Oh!  That stick is everyman's dream."

"I know"

Everyone started giggling, except Harry who was still focusing on his mobile. He seemed to texting somebody, because I could his thumbs move.

I served the dinner, which was made by my mom. The Twist and Styles Family was in love with the Indian food. Though they had to drink water after bites. This time, Harry was sitting right next to me. When both the moms and dads were busy talking,  I told Harry that I wanted to talk to him. To which he said "Alright."

After the dinner when everyone went to their respective rooms, I asked Harry to come in my room, because I had the thought that anyone can listen us from there.

Anita's Room

"This is so cute.", Harry said admiring my room

"Yeah"

"So..what do you want to talk about?"

"Everything"

"Everything?"

"I want to know umm..."

"....."

"Your favourite co-colour. Yes. "

Harry smiles, his innocent smile and looks at me.

Maybe now I am having a crush on him.

"Orange and sometimes blue."

"Oh! Great "

"What about you?  Anita"

"Well..umm.. I think every colour is equally important and defines something. So, I like all the colours. "

"Next one...what do you like to eat?"

"Sweetcorn and Tacos"

"I love Tacos too."

"Good to hear that."

"I know this amazing place here, they sell best Tacos, maybe best in the world."

"Sure, love to go."

"Favourite country? "

"That place will be filled by India,  right now. "

(Note from Author:  All the above mentioned favourites of Harry Styles are original.Except for this India part, because he still hasn't visited this place, but I am sure he will love this too.)

Harry's POV

I know she is doing all this to know me well and yeah it is fun. But I really wanted to sleep and talk to my manager but I don't want to break her heart and her these little things making me fall for her. But yet, unknown to my real feelings. Hope she will soon let me know.

Anita's POV

Harry looks to be lost in his thoughts. Maybe he don't want to open up so fast. Its okay.  I will give his time.

"I think you are tired. You should be off to sleep. ", I said to Harry

"Well..don't you want to talk?"

I liked the way he cares.

"Next time..maybe."

"Okay "

"Remember Tacos treat, from myside."

"Sure."

There was something uneven, I could sense it. Maybe there is something disturbing him."

Its literally 1:30 am. And I am still writing. Insane of me.
Btw

Happy Reading!