The Haldi Ceremony

Harry's POV

"Oh this so wet and dripping", I said as Anita's mom put some yellow thing on me.

Anita was sitting beside me and my mom was putting the same thing on her.

She smiled on my comment and started talking to her couins. Next up was her cousin's turn to put the haldi on me. They all teased me and covered me with haldi.

I was laughing all the way. Next was the lads. And by the mishevous smile on Louis's face, I could tell they have planned something, which is not good. Louis came and sat infront of me and with his fingers, he took some haldi and said, "Harold I am not going to put so much" and he looked down trying to hide his smile and completed his sentence, "but Liam and Niall will" and in a few seconds I found my self covered in Haldi from head to toe. Niall and Liam have poured a bucket full of haldi on me.

"You all are so dead..", I said trying to clear the haldi off my face.

"Here mate take this...", Zayn said passing me the towel.

"Thanks "

By this time everyone present there were already laughing. And Niall took out his precious time , cause that's what he told me before posing my photo on instagram.

Author's Note:

And have you seen Liam's instagram post. He posted a pic with all the five lads with caption, "1000 days"

So, is this a countdown for their next project as a group? Or just 1000 days of being one direction? Can be anything really. Tell me in the comments what you think.

Plus Louis recently said, a band like One Direction will take time to come and he is not really sure when its going to happen.

*I secretly wish it's a reunion*