Sending Invitations

Its been 2 months since me and Harry have confessed our love in his concert. We decided to have an Indian wedding, since he respects a lot about my tradition. And I wanted him to have an insight of our culture. We still haven't made it official but we are planning to do it in couple of days.

"Hey love what you doing?", I heard a voice from back.

I turned around and saw Harry standing at the door with a smirk on his face.

"Making the guest list. Have you made yours?"

"Yeh...wait a min."

He went outside and I could hear some sound of papers. He might be searching it.

After few seconds, he came back.

"Here you go..", he said.

"Mine is almost ready.", I replied back

"You remember right... we don't have to think about the number of people."

"Yeah..I remember.", I said smiling.

I understand Harry don't want me to think about the budget for marriage, but still I had to cut down my guest list. I don't want to be the girl who spends all his money.

"So..what about the guys?", I asked him mentioning the 1D boys.

" You mean for the invitations?", Harry asked raising his eyebrow

"Yup"

"I will give them personally. I still haven't talked about our marriage. ", he said with a little tense in his voice.

An "Oh" escaped my lips.

"Yeah...I don't know how bring that up because you see I am the first one to get married and well... no one has ever thought I will settle down so early.", he said with a wink.

I slightly blushed. The thought of us getting married gives me shiver down the spine. Well all in all I am so in love.

"What ya thinkin?", he asked

"I love you."

And this time he blushed.

We gave our guest list to the person, who will be printing our wedding invitations. The invitations were send with a box of chocolate. And here's The first card.