Chapter 14

Anita's POV

Yesterday was amazing. I had great time with Harry. And I couldn't wait for more to come. Harry snapped infront of my face bringing me away from my trance.

"Come on! Get ready", he said.

"For what?", I asked.

"Mum called us for lunch.", he replied back.

"Give me 5 minutes.", I said and left for bathroom.

I wore

It is quite a comfortable dress yet elegant

It is quite a comfortable dress yet elegant. One of my favorite.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Harry looking through the window, muttering something.

"Hey what happened?", I asked

"There are paps and fans... I don't know...maybe they found out I am here.", he replied worryingly.

I held his hand which was on the window frame.

"What you want to do?", I asked.

"Well ofcourse we are not cancelling the plans. And remember I told you we need to be seen in public. "
He continued.
" I have got an idea."

--------------------------------------

So all his plan was we will leave together hand in hand, ignoring everyone and get into our cars. So everyone knows we are staying together. Harry lend me one of his googles to protect my eyes from all the camera flashlights. When he held my hand, he squeezed it slightly when the everyone started screaming. It was like he was assuring me he is there. I felt his big hand in my small ones like the two pieces of puzzles.

--------------Skip Car ride---------------------

After 2 knocks, we were greeted by Harry's mum. She pulled us in an embrace and kissed me on forehead. Harry pouted at this so she kissed her on his cheek too.

"Its so good to see you back.", Anne said smiling.

"I am happy too, and I am so sorry for all the troubles.", I replied back.

"No, you shouldn't be the one to sorry this Mr. should be."

"Yeah Yeah I already told". Harry said jokingly.

"Well I have seen your concert Harry", Anne said

Making both me and Harry blush.

After few more talking.

"I think we all should eat now.", Harry said.

"Yes" both me and Anne said at the same time.

"It is so tasty", I told Anne.

"Thanks"
After few minutes of awkward silence. Anne spoke "So..."

"When should I start preparing for your wedding?"

I just pretended that this question wasn't for me because I really wanted to hear Harry's answer.

"I need to check with management."

I felt a pound in my chest, that he wants to get married.

"Is your management going to marry?", Anne said jokingly.

Harry laughed and continued" well I need to take break and manage my schedule. How about you Anita?"

" Well... umm..I don't have a job at moment so I am free."

"I know you both don't know each other so well but you both came back, just take this as a sign of destiny and don't wait any longer.", Anne spoke.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. After few days I will be called Mrs Styles.

"So ..we will have Big fat Indian style or Christian style wedding?",I asked

To which we all laughed.

Author's Note

Next part time will skip and we will be celebrating the wedding.