Chapter 9

First I wanted to thanks @user41183485 for voting  on all  the parts of this story and for being the one to ask for updates and to inspire me to write otherwise I was done writing long before.

Harry's POV

I woke up feeling all happy after last night. Anita looked happy too. She gave me a kiss on the cheek in the cab, when we were returning from the hotel. And it left her lipstick mark on my cheek, so when we got inside the house, everyone smiled at us and when Anita noticed, she ran blushed and ran in her room. What more I have to do to earn a kiss on lips, I thought and blushed slightly. I looked around at the clock, hanging on the wall it was already 9:00am so I got up and head downstairs for breakfast. I sat on the dining chair and Anita was sitting infront of me and I gave her a quick wink, hiding from rest of our family members. Mom sat next to me and both the fathers were talking in the livibg room, seemed they both had already their food.

After a while mom, break the silence and asked Anita's mother "What do you call this dish in Hindi?" (One of India's official language).

"Poha", she replied

I tried to pronounce it but couldn't and everybody laughed at the sight when I pouted and couldn't speak.

"Don't worry love you are going to learn speaking all these words, once you and Anita get married.", My mum said smiling at Anita, causing her to blush.

The two mothers then started talking about their husbands, leaving me and Anita in silence. After sipping some coffee, I looked at Anita and saw that she was already looking at me. I raised my eyebrows to ask her, if she wants to say something but she just shook her head awkwardly and started lloking at a different direction. Oh! how cute she looked, and she doesn't even has any clue about that. I put a spoon of that yellow thing called 'poha' in my mouth when my phone started ringing.

It had "Manager" calling in Bold.

I excused myself from the table without saying anything leaving everyone confused. I walked out in the garden and brought the phone near my ear.

"Hello", I said.

"Harry we need you here.", he said straight.

"I am still here for five more days.. well what happened?", I asked.

"We need to discuss something with the band before the concert in London, there are last minute changes we need to do."

"Can't you all do without me?"

"No Harry, you a part of this band, we need all the mates."

"Okay...", I sighs.

"We are sending you the jet, tonight."

"Tonight! Not even tommorow?"

"Yes, because the show is due in seven days."

"Okay...I will be ready."

I hung up the call thinking that, I and Anita were in the soft stage of a relationship, where we needed more time to make everything work.

I was quite angry, that I have no right to take my own decisions, even when it comes to my family.

I went inside the room and was afraid that I will hurt everyone by breaking this news. But I had to...

I cleared my throat and started speaking. "I have to leave tonight, the management's call. Its something important for the next concert." I sighed.

"But suddenly?", Anita's mom asked.

"Yeah I just got a call.. I don't know.", I told her.

"Love can't you stay for a day, we all were planning to move around the city.", My mom asked worried.

"Mum I –I have to go", I said.

They both nodded giving me approval to leave. Anita was sitting still maybe she too didn't like this but she never spoke.

I went into my room and started packing all my things when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in", I said.

When Anita walked in.

"Hey", she says quite sadly.

"Hi"

"I didn't thought you have to go this early."

"I know love but its important to my carrer."

"I understand."

I went to her and hugged her, when I saw a small box she was hiding from me at the back.

"What you hiding?", I asked playfully.

She smiled and said, "It's a gift for you, I had brought it for yesterday's date but I completely forgot after seeing what all you have done for me."

"Oh What is it?"

"Open it and find it yourself"

I untie the little white bow on the top and opened it and find a shiny grey bracelet with H written over it.

"Oh its beautiful and hugged her again."

"Really?"

"Yeah", and it was now my time to kiss on her cheek.

A drop of tear rolled down her eye. I rubbed it away from thunb and smiled at her.

"Harry, hope to meet you soon."

"Sure Love."

Anita's dad called her downstairs, so she left after giving me a smile.

I returned back to packing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was 10:30 pm and my jet was waiting, I hugged everyone and went inside it, to fly to London. Mom and Dad decided to stay with Anita's family and come after 5 days from previously booked flights.