WHY?

Harry's POV

It's 11 pm and I am lying on bed, scrolling through my twitter. When I got a notification bell, I checked and found that a fan has tagged me on a video.

OMG! Looks like @ harrystyles can't hold his wife to be #AreAnitaAndHarryBroke

I was confused, as why this hashtag was trending. So, I checked the video. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. I needed answers. But honestly I couldn't control my tears, as much I was fighting them to stop the more were pouring out. God! I loved her so much.

I just knew have to meet Anita. Though it was pretty late, I called called her anyway. After three rings she picked up.

Anita's POV

I was surprised as why Harry was calling me this late, but without thinking much, I picked up the call.

"Hello?", I answered.

"We need to talk.", he said plainly.

I knew it was not good.

"About what?", I asked.

"Meet me in my room."

"Okay....Love you", I replied

"Love you too.", he muttered and hung up the call.

I was nervous, and curious. He said we need to talk that simply means, its not a good news plus he was just speaking without emotions just plain and rough. Is he having second thoughts about our marriage?

I need to find out. So, I jumped out of my bed and got dressed and went downstairs.

"Where you think you are going in this late hour?,my mum quisoned.

"To meet Harry at his place.", I replied.

Before my mother could say anything, I left the house.

Harry's POV

I was early, every second was like an hour to me. I was just looking at the watch, when I heard the front door open and comes in a lady who I have deeply loved. And still do. But how could she?

Anita's POV

When I entered his hotel room, all the lights were off, I knew something was off too. I made my way more in the room, "Harry?", I tried to call him, but no one answered.

I felt scared. Where is Harry? Is there any serial killer? But then, I noticed a ray of light coming. I moved closer to it and found a heart made with rose petals on the floor and inside it, was written "I LOVE YOU" and beside it was a hand written note. I picked it up, and read it out.

"I Love you. But do you love me? If you do, light the other candle too it will signify my love is still in your heart but if you have stopped loving me. Or if you have never loved me, blow out the candle which is lit. And I will leave you."

By now I had tears, I have never stopped loving Harry. Why he is doing all this. But I know what I have to do. Without wasting much time, I lit the other candle with the first one.

Suddenly, I felt strong arms around me. I turned and saw the lovely face, I want to grow old with.

"Hey why all this?", I asked him.

"I just wanted to know.", he replied

"But why?"

"See this" and he handed me his phone.

It was some video. I played it. And suddenly pictures of me with a man was shown. Me hugging him. And him walking out of my house.

"I thought you don't love me anymore. And now you have this man."

"He is my cousin silly. He is here for our wedding. OMG Harry how could you think, I don't love you anymore."

"Now, I can't meet your brother.", he said keeping his face in his palm in embaressment.

"Wedding still on?", I asked him trying to control my laugh.

"On", he said giving thumbs up.