Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I woke up and turned to look at my mobile, it was 10:30 am. When I heard few snores, I turned and found Anita in a deep sleep. Last night was amazing, I got Anita back and this time knowing she loves me, she loves me a lot. I was smiling at this thought like an idiot.

"What you smiling at?", she asked half opening her eyes.

"Uhhh....Nothing important.", I replied back.

"If you want to sleep more, you can, you must have been exhausted.", I continued and went up to the couch.

I ordered breakfast in our hotel room, seeing that Anita in deep sleep.

I then thought of texting mom and telling her about Anita.

Me : Mum Anita is back.

She replied within seconds.

Mom : Where is she ?

Me : She is here in London.

Mom : Bring her here love.

I never hide my feelings from her. So how could I hide it.

Me : I think I really like her.

Mom : I knew she is a keeper from beginning. Promise me you will never let her go.

Me : Promise never.

Mom : That's my good boy. And also promise to bring her here too.

Me : Haha Promise.

When I looked away from my phone, Anita was already up. She was staring at the window.

"What you looking?", I asked

"London is so beautiful.", she replied smiling.

"First time here?"

"Yep", she said making a pout.

She looked so cute, I couldn't control my self.

"You cute", I replied and she blushed slightly.

She was just laughing, shaking her head.

" Let me show you London. And mum also wants to see you. So maybe in a couple of days we can go there too. Until then you can get over your jet lag and we can see some beautiful sights."

"Sounds like a plan to me.", Anita said and she did thumbs up 👍.

I did back.

--------------------------------------------

Anita's POV

We did our breakfast and were about to go to see London's eye and Big Ben.
Until now, I have only seen them in pictures but now, I will be seeing them with my love. I was super excited, it felt like all these days depression has gone and I am a better person.

We finished our breakfast and I went inside the bathroom to change while Harry was outside changing.

I wore