Chapter 6

Anita's POV

Its been two days. after our tacos...umm I guess I should say date!? I am not sure, Well.. I am a mess. I am still unaware of my feelings and I don't know what Harry thinks too. I don't want to be imposed on him. I just want him to accept me. I have tried many times but now I can not do more, now I will just wait for him to make any move. Its not only my responsibility, he too should also help this to work out if he truly wants it.

Harry's POV

It's enough. I have been staying here for more than one week and even don't know whether I want this marriage to happen. Anita is been trying too hard, I can see it but I don't want to jump into any conclusion because I am afraid. And I am not hesitant to admit it, because if I am looking for any relation I want it for a lifetime. "Oh! This all thing is killing me. I can't now think much.

Anne Enters in Harry's room

Anne: Harry are you all right?

Harry: Yeah

Anne: Love is this about Anita

Harry: She is lovely but...

Anne: You take your time, but remember no one can love you like her.

Harry (confusingly): How do you know whether she loves me or not?

Anne: Can't you see how much she is trying to be with you?

Harry: Umm.. I guess she is doing to know me well.

Anne: Finally you said yourself, she is trying the best to know you to

understand you.

Harry: .......

Anne: Think about it, just don't decide too early.

(Anne kisses on Harry's forehead, and leave the room)

Mom has really made me think twice, maybe I have feelings for her but how should I confess them.

Harry rushes outside of his room, he sees Anne talking too Anita's mother.

Harry: Mom can I talk to you.

Anita's mother gave a smile to Harry and leaves immediately.

Anne: Go on Love.

Harry: What should I do?

Anne: About what?

Harry: I want to do something special for Anita.

Anne (smiles and pulls Harry for an embrace): Oh Darling

Harry: Please tell me

Anne: Take her out, spent time with her and don't forget to give her a gift.

Harry: Gift? .... What should I give her?

Anne: I will leave that to you.

Anne leaves.

Harry (to himself): Well then I have to make a lot of arrangements and phone calls.