Chapter 2 'Don't want any trouble'

Ok so first of all THANK YOU PEOPLE WHO VOTED, COMMENTED AND FANNED, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! XD

ok so here's chapter 2 XD

_________________

Chapter 2

I walked away, looking for a quiet place where the humans don't go, and the only option was the woods, so as stupid as I was, I went in, they followed of course.

When I knew the school was far away, I stopped, I didn't look at them, I just kept looking at the woods.

"What are you doing here?" One of them asked.

I finally turned around to look at them, throwing my arms in the air, in surrender.

There were 4 girls and 7 guys.

"I'm not looking for any trouble, I just want to finish my senior year here and then I'll get the hell out of here." I said, in a matter of seconds I was grabbed by the neck by a blonde dude, my back against the tree, he was almost choking me.

"Do you think we are gonna believe a rogue like you?" he hissed.

"Let me go or I swear you will run in three legs." I threatened him.

He was going to punch me, but a brunette girl stopped him. "Don't Josh, Blake is coming" so he's name is Josh...

"Fine" he huffed and dropped me.

I glared at him while getting up. Oh how much I want to punch that ugly face, knock him out, then start opening he's skin, makin-

"Stop glaring at my boyfriend, bitch" one of the girls, who had a SHORT SHORT skirt.

"Oh go to hell, bitch" I snarled.

She growled and walked to stand face to face in front of me. "Did you call me a bitch?" She asked trough gritted teeth.

"Well if that's what you heard then why are you asking, B.I.T.C.H?" I smirked.

She lifted her hand and 'BAM'.

I looked at her shocked and she grinned. The others laughed.

"That's my girl" Josh chuckled.

She

Slapped

Me?

ME? The powerful ME?!?!

I'm pissed, nobody can't touch me without my permition , well more like NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME! Only my mate can... when I find him.

'Agree' Snow said.

Oh this bitch is dead.

I growled, I could feel the power of it, it's so powerful, it can have you kneeling with your head low in seconds, if you're not an Alpha.

To tell you the truth, no werewolf rogue, lone, or plain werewolf could show so much power, only Alpha's can, but I'm no Alpha, my father was never Alpha, so where did it came from? No idea.

They whimper and kneeled to me, ha! Even if I'm not their Alpha, it can still affect them. But you can't make them do something; you can just tell them a message so they can tell them to their Alpha.

"Leave and tell you're stupid Alpha to leave me alone." I demanded.

They shakly nodded and shifted, running at full speed.

When I couldn't hear them anymore I shifted, and was going to walk away when I heard a lustful growl and a body being pressed to my back.

Oh god...

_____________________________________________________________________

So what ya thing?? ^.^

anyway I got to tell you a secret but shhshhhh don't tell Fantasyluvr96

SHE'S DATING ALLEN!!! MY BROTHER!!! AND SHE WAS HIDING IT FROM ME!!! SAYING SOMEONE WAS DATING HIM!!!!

JK JK LOL I just wanted to say that LOL

but shshhhhh it might be true ;)