Chapter 30 part 1 'Warriors Don't Cry'

• Dedicated to All Warriors out there

This Chapter is dedicated to all the warriors out there...

“I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.” -American General in World War Iand II, 1885-1945

Chapter 30 part 1 ‘Warriors Don’t Cry’

We reached the clearing, in the end of it, were the War demons. As I told you before, they looked big and scary, you could even felt there excitement (sp?) which made me growl in disgust.

The wolf walked back to he’s pack.

The clearing was big, so big, it’s like the one on Narnia (yes I live Narnia, got a problem with that? XP)

When everyone was in lines and ready to attack, we Alphas walked to the middle, while three men from the enemy pack walked forward too.

Ok this is tooooooo Narnia 

I stood in front of the Alphas, Blake by my side.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly before looking at the man in front of me, the one I never wanted to see again, the man I hated, the man I want to kill with my bare hands. My father.

“Father” I greeted trying not to spat his name.

“Daughter” He greeted back.

“Why?” I asked. Yes, I had to ask that.

“Why what?”

“Why are you doing this?” HE looked surprise by the question.

Slowly he grinned “Didn’t I tell you, child? I told you we were going to come back and get you”

“Why can’t you leave me alone? I didn’t do anything to you” I hissed.

“You see, you are powerful, you are needed in our pack, be mated to my beta and have the most powerful pups in the world” he smiled that stupid disgusting smile of he’s and pointing to the man in he’s right, he had brown hair and I think he was in he’s thirty, disgusting.

Blake growled beside me “She is my mate and I will not let her go easily, I will fight to keep her by my side no matter what”

Father’s smile widen “well well, I didn’t know you had it in you”

“Shut up” I growled.

“Hmm, I smell his scent all over you, you are fully mated I see, and that must mean you are going have his pups, Alpha blood with Alpha blood, excellent!” He grinned, clapping he’s hands together.

“You will never touch them” I growled.

“Did I hear a ‘them’?” HE smirked.

“let get this over with” I spat and walked away, towards our army, Blake following behind.

“Don’t worry, when the fight ends, I will take care of them” He shouted and laughed.

I gripped Blake’s hand, it took us all of our strength to not turn around and kill him.

When all of us were in our part of the clearing, I sighed, and tried to calm down.

This is it, what we were all absolutely NOT waiting for.

I turned to all the Alphas “Permission to order them, sir”

“Permission granted” they all said together.

I turned to the warriors.

Why do I call them warriors?

Easy.

For me does who fight for their family, comrades and freedom. Does who not give up no matter what everyone thinks of them. Does who are not afraid to fight for what they wish. That for me are warriors, and warriors do not cry.

 “When I shift and run, you will attack, understand” and shout ‘for Narnia’ (JK JK LOL)

“Yes ma’am” They all shouted.

“Now, shift!” I order, they quickly shifted.

I sighed and looked at the enemy.

I quickly study them… hmmm… the left side is weaker than the right and middle side.

“All females will attack left, males from seventeen to twenty-five attack the right and the other’s left attack the middle” I ordered.

I turned to the Alpha’s “You all are ready?”

They all nodded, I looked at Blake, he was looking at me.

“It was fun meeting you Blake” I smile and hugged him.

“You say it like you won’t return” He mumble and let me go, not before kissing me in the lips. HE then shifted as the Alpha’s did.

Alright then… I walked and stood in front of them all.

This is it.

‘Are you ready Snow?’ I asked her.

‘I was born ready’ she stated making me laugh, mentally duh XP

I slowly shifted.

With a loud howl, I ran.

It was like I was watching this in slow motion. Slowly we reached each other, we jumped and were met in the air by the opponent, then BAM! Everything went to its normal motion.

I could here, the scratching, biting, cracking, growling, whining, whimpering, yelping, screaming, howling, every single details around me, but I ignored them as I fought, killing every single wolf that got in my way of catching my father.

When I reached him I was cover in blood and I was in extrmetly pain.

'Warriors Don't Cry' I reminded myself.

Slowly very slowly, the pain disappear as it was healed.

The Gray almost white wolf in front of me grinned and ran towards the wood me following behind.

One minute passed and he stopped running, he quickly shifted to he’s human form and got dressed, he tossed me a shirt of he’s, I didn’t want to wear, anything from him, but I had to talk to him so I had no choice.

I quickly shifted and put the shirt on, the shirt stopped below my knees.

“It’s been years since I’ve haven’t seen my favorite child”

“Do not call me that” I growled.

“You have change I see, you aren’t the girl who was afraid of dead and always begged for not being killed. Are you still afraid of dead, child?” he asked.

I looked at him in the eye and answer.

________________________________________________

One more chapter and it's overrrrr XD