Chapter 29' Be happy while you can'

ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT AND A EPILOGUE!!!! I'M SO EXCITED XD

Sorry if the chapter it's i a rush, I need to finish the story by tomorrow, I might have the next chapter uploaded today XP

anywho hope you like it!

________________________________________________________-

Chapter 29 ‘Be happy while you can, you don’t know when it will be your last breath on earth’

Still Blake’s POV

“This isn’t possible” I said.

“That’s how the demon war pack fights, they remember what they did in their past and they become that, it’s kind of weird and hard to do, but we train every day, and then we get use to it.”

“Just shut up and tell me how to get her back” I snapped as I dodged a punch that came my way.

“That I do not know, I have never done it before, hug her, see if it gets her back” he said.

When she threw another punch I grabbed it and pulled her towards me, hugging her tightly I whisper “stop it Brooke”

Suddenly I was thrown to the floor, hard. She punched me in the stomach, and tried grabbing my neck but I stopped her arm and flipped her over, landing next to me, as fast as she did I pinned her down, she trashed and snarled trying to get free.

“You bastard, you knew that wasn’t going to work, you did that on purpose!” I growled at John.

HE laughed “True”

Then I did the only thing I could think off. I kissed her.

She stopped strugglering(SP?) as soon as my lips met hers.

For a minute she didn’t respond, but then I felt her relax and she kissed me back.

I smile knowing I had her back, we continue kissing for another minute until someone cleared there throat.

We broke apart and I looked at her eyes, they were back to normal. I relaxed and smile at her.

“What happen?” she asked, looking confuse as I helped her stand up.

“Like you don’t know” John snorted.

“No I don’t” she snapped.

“what do you remember?” I asked her.

“I just walked to our room and suddenly all went black and now I’m here” she answer.

I was going to answer her, but then I heard someone scream.

Without another glance at John, Brooke and I hurried up the stairs. As we open the door, we saw that everyone was panicking and screaming.

I saw Molina, one of my mother’s friends, crying, I walked to her “Molina what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Oh Blake, Carlos, my mate, has been attacked, he said they let him live because he needed to tell you ‘be ready, one hour and then it’s time’. It was the Demons, Blake” She sobbed as I hugged her.

It can’t be, it’s already time!

“Allen, Call the packs tell them to meet me at the field, NOW!” I order him as I saw him.