Chapter 5 'Scars'

Ok i hope this chapter is longer >:P

anyway, I'm gonna tell you this right now... I SUCK AT DESCRIBING!

Seriously I do.

I can't even describe a penguin, if you tell me too, I'm gonna say 'he's black and white' no more lol

I suck at it because my first language isn't English it's Spanish... I know a lot of English because my grandmother came from Texas and she teached me ;)

so don't hate me for that, now I'm in a hurry because I'm hiding from my mother, because she wants my laptop, since school already started -__________-

UGH how much I hate school!!

anyway

ENJOY XD

__________________________________________________

Chapter 5

"Here this are my sister, see if it fix you" He handed me a black plain t-shirt and blue jeans, I gently grabbed it from he's hand put it on the floor, went to find a fitible(I don't even know if that's a word lol) braw, when I found one I grabbed it, and the clothes he hander me and went to the bathroom.

I shifted quickly dressing up, and let me tell you being without undies is a little weird lol

Anyway I checked my hair, lucky me the shirt and jean fitted perfectly.

When I finish with all of does I quietly open the door, I was looking for an escape, but lucky me Blake was waiting for me, he was sitting in a chair, looking at me with he's mouth open, I so want to put a sign that says'MOTEL. $1.00 FOR EACH MOSQUITOS, KIDS ENTER FOR FREE' hahaha that would be awesome.

I was so caught up in my joke, that I didn't saw Blake move; he was now standing in front of me, he was so close that I could feel he's breath, I looked at he's eyes, which was a bad idea because I got caught in them, they were full of , happiness, lust, and... love?

He stroked my cheek and slowly leaned in, what surprise was that I too was leaning in.

Our lips were now inches apart, he looked at me, asking for permittion.

I slowly nodded, and that's all he needed to know because then he's lips were kissing mine, and let me tell ya, I was in heaven, he tasted like vanilla, oh god this is too good to be true.

But like always, someone has to interrupt us.

Someone open the door "Blake I know you're in my room, I need to tell you something im...por...tant..... woah! Blake! What the hell!? In my room?"

Someone screeched, who I supposed is Blake sister.

We instantly broke apart, I was blushing like mad... Urgh I hate blusing.

"Shut up Lisa" Blake growled.

She ignored him and walked to me, examining me "You a slut?"

"What?!"

"Are. You.A.Slut?" she repeated.

"Ewww no, I will never be like that Barbie, what's her name? Shanie? Ashie?" I said/asked.

She grinned and looked at Blake "This chick is wicked, who is she?"

He grinned and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer to him "This is Brooke, my mate"

She looks at him in shock "Omygod, at last dude! Congrat... but wait, you have to tell dad" She said.

Blake growled "I don't care what he wants, and I don't want to"