Chapter 3 'Blake Damson'

Ok so I hope this chapter is longer, witch I think it is XD

I hope you like it :D

_______________________________________

Chapter 3

"You smell so good" The wolf, who I suppose it's a male, whispered in my ears.

"Get off me!" I growled.

"Mine" He growled, what?

"What? I'm not yours! I'm no one's." I snarled trying to get him off me.

"You're mine" he snarled back, pushing me to the ground, making me lay my head between my paws.

I could feel him smelling me and he's breath on my neck (A/N he's in wolf form, she is too :P)

He ran he's tongue in my neck, Eww disgusting, the problem was...

Snow liked it and she was asking for more, SHE WAS FREAKING EXITED?!?!?!! EXICTED FOR WHAT?!?!

I growled a low warning, he ignored it and gently passed he's teeth slowly down my neck to my right shoulder, wtf is he doi-

OW!!!!!!!!! What the hell!!!!! He bit me!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

OMFG!! HE DID NOT JUST CLAIM ME!!! OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!! THIS BASTARD WHO I DON'T EVEN HAD LOOKED AT, CLAIMED ME?!?!?!? THAT'S WHY YOU WERE HAPPY SNOW?!?!?! OMFG THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!

WAKE UP BROOKE!!! WAKE THE FREAKING HELL UP!!!

TT.TT

This it, I'm claimed.

Goodbye to hot sexy humans, hello to hell -__-

"Mine" He whispers again, I felt him get up.

This is my chance! I got up as fast as I could, and took off running.

I'm not a girl that runs from her problems, but I sure as hell not going to confront him, I'M GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

I could hear him running behind me.

Snow growled, she didn't like the idea of me running from my soon-to-be-mate.

'Stop Brooke' Snow demanded.

"Why? I don't want to be mate of that dude who I don't even know.' I growled.

'He's your(our) real mate, he's wolf choose me, and I choose him'

Oh fuck...

"So I need to stop...and confront him... and love him?" I asked.

'Yes' she answer.

'Can't I just tell him I love him?' hehehe >:D

'Yes that's good'

I turned my head, I couldn't see him since he was a couple of steps back but he sure as hell could hear me so I shouted.

"RAWR!" and ran faster.

'What the hell? You say you were going to tell him I love you!?" Snow growled.

'Rawr means I love you in dinosaur, you never told me what language I had to say it' I smirked.

She growled in frustration.

Hehehe Bingo.

But soon my running away didn't work, because apparently he took a shortcut and appeared in front of me, making me crash into him, falling to the ground, me on top of him.