Chapter 20 'Promises'

Chapter 20 'promises'

"What? Can't I visit my kids?" he asked entering the room.

I dropped my arms around my belly and hide behind Blake, afraid that he will harm my babies.

He saw me hide and raised one of he's disgusting eyebrows "What are you hiding, mutt?" He asked (more like hissed.)

I whimper. Stupid hormones! Making me feel weak.

"I suggest you live, or I'll do it by force" Blake warned.

"Why did you came here?" Lisa hissed.

"I came for two reasons, the War Demons are here, they are killing and kidnapping member from our alleys, and it's totally weird that they haven't killed nor kidnapped anyone from our pack, we must do something and I want all of our males to be prepare, we are going to fight them. And the other reason is that

I'm taking the mutt, she killed one of ours and must be punished." He said looking directly at me.

"We already know that and you have no priority to be ordering us around, that priority disappeared when you stepped down and made me Alpha. And you will

NOT take my mate" Blake growled.

"Allen, Josh!" Blake called, in seconds they appeared in front of him.

"Show Parker the door, and make sure he doesn't come back" Blake order.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room, but before he could, Parker growled and shouted.

"You mated with her?! How could you! How could you mate with a rogue! If I see does disgusting pups running around here, I'll kill them, I'll make you watch as I break every bone in their body, that's a promise!" HE hissed, I started to cry and shiver in fear, as the words he said keep repeating in my mind 'I'll make you watch as I brake every bone in their body'

In seconds Blake had him by the neck, while Allen and Josh were in wolf form prepare to protect their Alpha if Parker shifted.

"You will never EVER talk about my mate or my pups like that ever again, if I hear you, I'll kill you, I will tear you limb by limb, I'll make you beg to me to end your life faster, I'll leave you bleeding, dying slowly and painfully" Blake growled "Get him out of my sight" He order at Allen and Josh.

As they leave, Blake walked to me and lifted me up taking me to our room.

He wiped my tears away and gently lay me in the bed, he then lay beside me, pulling me close to him.

"I'm sorry about him, he will never touch you nor our kids, I promise" He promised.

"I love you" I whisper to him as I feel asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it!