Chapter 21 'betrayed?'

First of all, I'm sorry I took so long, but School hasn't been easy nor my practice and now I added myself to some Police thing, and I have less time to write, and trust me I tried to write almost everyday, but I don't have the time anymore, NO I AM NOT STOPING!! I will keep writing, just that it will take time to post, but I WILL FINISH IT >: O

Now read this little chapter XP

Sorry is short XP

_____________________________

Chapter 21 ‘Betrayed?’

‘Two months later. Three more months before she gives birth’

“Wake up Brooke” Blake gently shooke (?) me awake.

“Go away” I groaned.

“You need to eat” He kissed my cheek.

“Urgh, I told you to go away, I don’t want sex” I growled with my eyes close.

He chuckled “Alright, then I’ll eat those brownies I made” He said.

“I’m up” I said standing SLOWLY, urgh, I feel sick.

“I think I’m going to throw up” I groaned, and want to know what I did? Yep! I threw up in the bathroom, disgusting I know <.<

“You alright?” Blake asked as I walked back to the bed and lay down.

“Yeah, can you bring me those brownies? I don’t want to walk, the doc said to not walk to much” What an excuse huh? At least it worked :P

“Alright” He said and disappear out the door.

I lay there, looking at the ceiling, thinking about what Parker said yesterday.

Is he really going to kill him? What if he kills them while I’m with the War demons?

No, Blake will not let him be near them.

“Here are your brownies” Blake said walking in with the brownies.

“My gosh! This is sooooooo freaking good” I moaned eating the delicious brownies.

“Nooooo!! I eat them all, why?! Why always the good foods disappear? Why?” I cry.

Blake laughed, slowly I turned to face him, glaring “Why are you laughing, punk?”

He instantly shut up, good.

“Blake! Brooke!” Lisa shouted as she run in the room.

“What now?” I groaned.

“You cannot believe what I found” she growled.

Her tone and seriousness made me stand up and walk to her “What did you find, Lisa?” I asked her.

“I found Ashley in the woods, she was talking to a boy, not in our pack, I don’t recognize he’s scent” She said.

“Go and bring Ashley to the basement” I order, she nodded and hurried away.

“I’m going to check if I recognize he’s scent” Blake said as he kissed my cheek and walked away.

I changed as fast as I could and walked out of the room, Allen and Lisa were waiting for me in the door to the basement.

“She the only one in there, I don’t trust anyone to watch her, you don’t know who might be betraying us” Allen said as he open the door and we walked in.

“It might be you” I replied.

“I won’t betray my mate and Blake nor you, I gave my word when I told Blake I will protect him with my life” He told me.

“Good because I trust both of you, and I will protect both of you with my life, and I hope you do the same with my kids

“We will” the both said at the same time”

“Now let’s finish this.” I said.

__________________________________

Hope you like it, PEACE OUT