Chapter 12

OMG! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday but my step-sister when to labor.

My mother was like "Shut down the computer lazy a$$ your step-sister when in labor"

and I was like "HOLY MOTHER OF BABIES" :O

It was a boy :D

Yesterday was like the scariest/happiest day of my life D:D

Now go and read :)

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

It's been 4 days since what happen, Blake hasn't left my side at night, we only did it (Yes you heard right

guess what!? NO MORE HEAT! XD So I'm safe from pervert dudes :D

Oh and Blake thinks the scars I have are from the fight with Lilith and I tend to leave it like that.

"Am I going back to school?" I asked Blake as I sat in he's lap, we were in the backyard sitting in the grass.

"No" He simply answer, what the hell?

"Why not?" I glared at him, why the hell did I ask him?!

"To much boys" He growled, protective fool!

"Oh come on! Why will I want another dude? I have you!" I exclaimed.

"Fine" He mumble, I grinned at him which he ignored.

"Alpha" A man appeared and bowed at both of us.

"Yes?" Me and Blake said at the same time.

"The Kumary pack Alpha has requested an important meeting with both of you"

"Alright, I'm going to get the Beta and we will meet in the Alphas house" Blake said to him.

"Alright, will be waiting for your arrival" He said as he disappear.

"Come on" Blake said as we got up.

When we started walking, I suddenly felt like my stomach was being burned, shi(T) it hurts, it hurts like hell!

I gritted my teeth's kneeling down. Seconds later it went away.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?" Blake hurried to me helping me stand up, he's eyes held worry, pain, sadness and love.

"I'm alright" I smile weakly at him, he didn't believe me but it drop.

"Alright, we better hurry up. Go and wait in the living room, while I look for the beta" He said, I nodded and went to the living room while he went another way.

When I sat down, I hurriedly lifted my shirt up, checking my stomach.

It looked alright... well as good as it can be -.-

"Come on it's time to go" Blake said as he appeared with Josh (yes he's the Beta , yea I can't believe it neither

"oh that thing is still here" The skunk glared at me, she doesn't know I'm Blake's mate, not all of the pack members know, they will fully know when Blake's

wants them to.

"I request that you shut that mate of yours Josh, or I'll shut her for you" I said with a smirk, grabbing Blake hand and pulling him outside.

In the corner of my eye I saw that Josh grabbed skunk wrist and they started arguing.

"We better hurry" Blake said as we started to run, I nodded in respond.

"Who's the Kumary pack?" I asked him.

"They are our Allies" He explained.

"Oh"

Apparently we are in another's pack territory because two Giant wolves appeared in front of us, leading us to someplace.

We stopped at a big white mansion.

Seriously, more mansions? This is unbelievable.

"Finally you're here!" A woman with short black hair exclaimed as she open the door.

Suddenly Josh and Skunk appeared behind us.

"Come on, Domo is waiting in the meeting room" She said rushing us inside, Domo seriously? (lol)

The inside was the same as the one back home (yes I say home :P)

She opens the first door on the left and hurried us in.

When we got in, the first thing I saw, was a man, he was wearing a black suit, he's hair brushed in a decent way. He looked like he was in the 60's lol

'Brooke you sometimes act like a child and it's annoying' Snow said.

'Oh shut up'

The man stand up "It's nice to see you again, Blake, I see you found your mate" He said.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Brooke" I bowed.

He smile at me "My name is Domo and this beautiful woman next to me is Delilah" URGH I WANNA LAUGH IN HE'S FACE SO HARD!!! But I kept my cool.

'What cool?'

'Shut. Up.'

They both sat down, I think Blake told Josh and skunk to leave because they left.

"Please sit if you wish" We both nodded in response and sat down on the other side of the table.

"Why did you call us?" Blake asked.

"Well there's has been news of a pack of wolves running around, killing pack members and kidnapping, has there been any problem in your pack?" He

asked.

"No not at all" Blake responded. Killing? kidnapping?

"Did they leave a message or something?" I asked.

"Yes but I don't know what it means, I think three of my pack members know what is means but they freaked out when they read it, they keep repeating 'They

are coming'" He explained.

"C-can you tell me what they wrote?" I asked.

"We are back pups and we are going to get you starting from number one' Do you know what it means?" I felt myself go numb, my heart started beating

faster that is hurts.

T-They're back? No no no, that can't be. Did ten years passed already?

"Brooke are you alright?" Blake said.

I looked at Domo "Where are the three members you told us about?" I asked me.

"In one of the cell in the basement" He responded, in the basement?

"Why do you have them there?" I asked, almost demanding.

"They are suspect, we need to interrogate them" Suspect?

I stand up with so much force that the chair fell. "Suspect? They are no suspect! They are victims!" I growled, already getting angry.

Blake grabbed my hand, instantly calming me down "Sorry" I whisper.

"Can we see them?" I asked.

He nodded.

__________________________________________________________________

This is getting interesting... I think :P

Anyway I hope you like it XD

PEACE OUT!