Chapter 18 'Surprise'

READ IMPORTANT PLEASE:

Ok so I've been hearing that people are stealing others people story (if you are one, dare steal my story and take the consequence, I'll bring my Army and I WILL make you delete it in my way >:D)

Anywho is just to tell you that IF somebody steals this (I don't know why they will want to steal it) I will still continue this even if that that low-life keeps stealing it, because I WILL know this IS mine, IT CAME FROM MY MIND NOT HER/HIM!

So yea, I will not be like other authors (which I totally understand why they stop writing them) that stop and deletes them because of that.

Now Go and read! :p

Chapter 18 'Surprise'

~two month later~

Ok well first of all, this child is gonna be WAY TO BIG, I'm only two months old for god's sake! Us werewolves take only 8 months to give birth so they grow fast but NOT THIS BIG AND FAST!

So me and Blake have an appointment today to check how the baby is going.

"I'm hungry" I pouted as we were sitting in the waiting room.

"Hungry for what?" Blake asked grinning.

"Perv" I mumble which made him laugh.

"Brooke Damson" The nurse called, Damson? Again?

Blake and I standed up, the nurse led us to a room.

"Lay down Brooke" she told me, I did what she say.

She lifted my shirt a little and put some cold jelly thing, then she got the thing (you know what thing >.

"This is- Oh my!" she exclaimed.

I started to panic "What is it? It's something wrong?" I asked.

"No, sweety, nothings wrong. Congratulation your having triplets"

_____________________________________________________________