Crushed My Crush (Chapter 2)

Ash's POV

I go tumbling into the soft grass. Terror spreads across his face and he holds out a hand to help me up. I feel like backing away, but I take his hand anyways.

He smiles and pulls me up."No kind to hit a lady is it. Sorry; I wasn't watching where I was going."

My usually white cheeks grow dark pink. He was hot. With his blonde hair, dark brown intriguing eyes, his green jacket and jeans. They fit him perfectly.

Don't crush, Ash. I thought. No. Please, no.

"Uh,"he held the back of his neck,"I'm Gannon."

"Ash..."I sigh and stare into his eyes.

"Um,"we part eyes,"I'm not sure, but I think I'm meant to show you around?"

"I think so too,"I say, beginning to walk.

I accidentally step on his toes and he grabs his foot and bounced around. Everyone looked at us like we were insane.

"So sorry!"I laughed.

Gannon leaned on me for support."No. My fault."

Our eyes met again. Yep. I had a crush.

Suddenly, the sound of an engine spurring came from the street. All eyes turned to look. There were a group of assassin looking people on expensive motorcycles. One of them took his sleek, black helmet and shook his brunette hair free.

"Holy crap. Is that Ezio's son? That daredevil person you see on tv all the time?"I asked Gannon.

"That's him, Carlos. And his cousin, Kim. They're all famous here."

"Well sorry,"I laughed,"I came from Nexus, not Sub."

Carlos walked up to us. He puffed up his chest as Kim followed behind, looking like a diva.

"You must be, Ash, right?"Carlos asked with a deep Spanish accent.

I think I was sweating by then.

"Umm, yeah. Ash,"I smiled.

"Welcome to 16 Bit,"Kim smiled."The worst four years of your entire life."

"Wait, where's Emma?"Gannon asked.

"Who's-"I started to ask.

"Carlos, honey!"someone called from the steps.

I turned and looked at her. She looked like a person straight out of a magazine. I probably cowered down in fear. She strutted towards us. Kim rolled her eyes in disgust and walked past her and into the school.

"Ah, you're Ash aren't you,"the girl smiled."I'm Emma. Carlos' girlfriend."

Awwwwwwwwww, I thought.

"Good for you guys!"

Emma laid her head on Carlos' shoulder. Okay, now she were just showing off.

"So, my dorm?"I asked.

Emma's eyes popped up."You're with me! Come on!"

She dragged me into the school.