I'm Worried (Chapter 11)

Gannon's POV

I was really worried about everyone. Classes went on, even though about 20 of 250 kids were able to attend. We didn't go through much things. Just reading on parkour. More sword training.

But Ash was probably the worst out of everyone. She stayed up night after night reading in the library. Trying to find something out about this Virus. Time after time she would say she was fine. During lunch she fell asleep on my shoulder.

I'm worried. Very worried.

---

"Gannon?"a voice said behind me late that night.

I was in the library doing some late night studying. It was just the librarian and I. Carlos and Jay were outside. Clint had walked in and then casually walked out. Nothing was really going on.

I turned around in my chair."Ash...Shouldn't you be sleeping?.."

She gave me a stern look.

"Never mind,"I grabbed the back of my neck.

"Listen,"Ash said, sitting down next to me."It is said that four people throughout the world hold the key to ending the virus. All of them bosses. All of them becoming over powered from the radiation effects from the human world.

"Yuga...a boss with two triforce pieces. Dragovich, a power hungry person wanting to take over an empire. Caesar, a ruler of Rome that has stolen the apple. And finally, General Gaius, a general of an army that is a dictator and wants to end Dust Elysian. Now all they will do is grow stronger."

I thought it over."Ash, you can't do that alone. Those are all end bosses."

"So?"Ash said sternly."I'm highly trained."

"In swordsmanship. Caesar and Dragovich are both games with guns and archery. I'll go with you."

Ash narrowed her eyes."I said I'm fine alone."

"Really?"Carlos asked from behind us."Caesar has loads of guards. You wouldn't survive out there."

Ash rolled her eyes."I have two people stuck inside of me. I don't think I'd die."

Jay laughed."And you're no master of stealth. Dragovich is an insane person with surveillance everywhere. You wouldn't make it out alive."

I laid my hands on Ash's shoulders."You need to bring us along. Who would keep you company?"

"Plus,"Jay stifled a laugh."Co-op is way better."

Ash grinned and hugged us."Okay. I'll bring you along."

And then suddenly, the doors swung open.

---

Holy crap. The spoilers.

Sorry if you were playing the games.

And I choose Yuga from Link Between Worlds because human and video game worlds have a link between them. Heh? Heh?!

But anyways, correct me if I'm wrong on any of these bosses. I couldn't find any info on the Black Ops boss.

And please comment what 2 triforce pieces that Yuga had...I can't find them on the wiki. -___-

But anyways, thanks!