33 painful moment.............

hoolllaaaa.......... watty's..........

thanks allot for ur votes nd comment...........

hey guys for me a good news............ this story hit 10k reads guys........... iam on cloud nine............ nd thanks allot for reading my story............ voting , commenting nd also for following...............

here u go with chapter 33................

O: haa........... aur tum logo ko ek secret batao.......... shivay ka pehla aur aakhri pyaar hai anika............ uska jangli billi......... (yes....... nd iam telling u a secret........ anika is shivay's first nd last love............ his jangli billi.......)

Again: all shouted: shivay bhaiya ka pyaar.......... (shivay bhaiya's love........)

Ran: unbelievable...........

B: unpredictable...........

Ru: prinku pinch me..........

But he gets a punch on his hand......... which is given by om

Pri: O bhaiya muje tho chakkar aa raha hai............ (bhaiya iam feeling dizzy............)

O: guys stop ur acting........... drama queens...........

Ran: ye drama nahi Om bhaiya ye tho bahut bada news hai (this is not any dram O, this is a big fat news.........)

B: lekin ye kab hua............ dii tho sirf do mahine hi thi na yaha......... aur ye kaise hua........... (but when did this happen..........nd dii is there only just for two months ri8...... nd it happened...........)

Ru: aur thab hum kaha the........... (nd then where r we.......)

When om was about to say............ they saw that shivay is coming to his senses.........

Shi: anika.... anika...........

They r tensed........... rudra goes to call d doctor........

at 2:55 pm.............

Shivay comes to his full senses.......... nd looks to his side...........

D moment he saw her........ he wished it should be his nightmare............ but for his fate its d harsh reality............ which he cant change if he wanted also.............

His anika....... his jangli billi......... his love..... his heart...... lying beside him with machines attached to her body......... all over bandages........ a pale face, blood stains...........

Thats d most painful moment of his life........... he didn't felt this much helpless when he came to know that his anika has gone somewhere......... he waited for twelve years...... that one day she will definitely return to him....... yes his faith won...... she returned to him but to his misfortune she returned to him by hiding her identity........ still he found her....... but when he want to be with her bytelling her that he found her........ his fate has planned a dreadful game with him where he met with an accident in d process of saving her........ his love...... but he was shocked by seeing her in this condn........ he wanted her to be safe so to protect/save her he himself came infront of d car........ but for whom he did all that is lying in front of him in utmost vulnerable condn..............

a lonely tear escaped from his left eye............

His heartbeat froze for a second....... he removed his oxygen mask nd tried to get up but he is very weak.......