56 Rikara (b)

Hollaaaaa........ All.......
I am a bit early, 🤣🤣🤣 i know that. And thanku guys for ur votes and comments....... And also for following me.....

And read this👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Before starting the chapter, just wanna tell u all that, i started a new fan-fic on RUVYA......... Called, ADHOORA ALWIDAA...... Complete or incomplete????
Give it a try yaar....... It's a REAL story.

Back to the story....... Happy reading......
-----------------------------------------------------------
She was continuously staring him and he was very much angry.......... only god knows and ofcourse he too knows.........

Om suddenly looks at her and saw that she is staring him without blinking her eyes........

Om: aise kya dekh rahi ho

Gauri nods her head in negative and smiles

Om: ab hans kyu rahi ho

Again nods her head and all of a sudden she rests her head on his shoulders and closes her eyes........

He smiles looking at her calm face

Om: kitni shaanth lag rahi ho tum GAURI. Pata nahi tumhe kyu itna gussa aajata hai. aur tumhare life mei kya chal raha hai. lekin jab tak mei hu tumhe kuch nahi hone doonga. I promise..........

But his thoughts are unknowingly spoke out by him. Don't know whether she listened or not. Lets wait for the correct time............

He stopped his car suddenly and due to this gauri woke up and looked at Om. To her surprise............ om was having a horrified expression and she followed the gaze of his eyes...... and what she saw shook her completely.............

Ab aayega mazaaa.................

They both were shocked. To see a person with mask...........

Immediately om started the car but to their badluck, the way got blocked as four bikes were there. The persons on them got down and r coming to their car.

G: Omkaraji ab kya kare. Ye tho hamari hi taraf aa rahe

Om: gauri tum tension math lo. Kuch nahi hoga. Bas ghabrao math.

She nods and they both get down from the car and........

Om: kya chahiye tumhe. Aur kaun ho tum log.

That person who is standing infront of car started moving towards them and here gauri came and stood with Om and held his hand tightly.

Om: meine poocha kaun ho tum log

That person comes forward and lifts his hand to touch gauri.......... but......... his hand stopped in the mid air as it was caught by............. Om

And.............

Om: agar apni jaan pyaari hai tho, chup chap bata warna tumhare liye jeena itna mushkil kar doonga ki..........

Ignoring him that person again tried to touch gauri and before he does, a punch landed on his face and he stumbled........

But now the persons who r at back came running to them and surrounded

Gauri tightly clutched his hand out of fear and Om looked at her...........

He felt somepain in his heart by seeing her in fear.

Dil Se Dil Takजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें