60 Short Leap

RECAP: Gauri got consciousness. All got to know that she is some or the other way knew Shivay and Tej. Tej got to know that she is anika's sister. Bhavya informed Shivay and Veer about VIRUS R. Gauri tels everyone about RuVya and PriVeer. There is an awkwardness between OmRi. RuVya and PriVeer wanted to know how she knew Shivay.

----------------------***********-------------------

Shivika came down....... And youngsters also came out after preparing food for Gauri.

B: aap sab rukiye hum ek min mei aate hai.

Saying so she left towards doctor room and came back with her

All gave confused looks to her

B: aise math dekhiye aap sab. Bas khaana check karne ke liye hum inhe bulayi.

Doc: after checking....... Every thing is perfect. First take her to washroom and make her clean...........

All nods and Gauri is getting nervous...... All observed her

B: dii aap..... Aisa........ Kya hua dii.......

She couldn't able to say........

Suddenly Om said......

Om: shayad Gauri darr rahi hai. Matlab itne mahino baad chalne mei..... I think she is feeling that she can't walk.......

All looks at him shocked and then back to Gauri who is also shocked to listen those words. She opened her mouth completely........

And reality struck her......... 😈Ye tho gaya kaam se......

G: aap..... Aap ka matlab kya hai ki mei darr rahi hu....... Aap ka kehne ka matlab kya hai ki...... Gauri Singh Randhawa.... Darr rahi hai.

All r shocked by her reaction. Especially Om

Om: mei kuch galat tho nahi kaha na
Tum darr rahi ho. Aur wo dikh raha hai

G: aap antaryami hai...... Nahi na.... Tho phir..... Apna ray(suggestion) apne paas rakhiye.

Om: hold on Miss. Gauri Singh Randhawa...... Ha ye sach hai ki mei antaryami nahi hu aur ek aur sach bhi hai ki tum iss waqt darr rahi ho. Aur mei tumhe achi tarah se jaanta hu.

G: agar aap hume jaante tho kabui wo nahi karte jo aapne kiya, sab kuch jaane ke baad bhi....... She says this with tears in her eyes........

All became silent spectators....... Not knowing what to do.........

To break the war..... Some one had to step in....... So......

Shi: Bhavya Prinku Gauri ko leke chalo

They both nods and went on either sides of her and try to make her sit........ Bur as her body is not supporting her she is not able to move.......

At a time.......
Two persons came and placed their hands........

And looked at eachother.......

Tension build up in the air........ All r giving worried looks to eachother...... Wanna know who r they..........

Obviously u knew right...... They r........
Ranveer and Omkara..........

And to reduce their inner turmoil........ Bhavya guestured Rudra..........

He came and excused the both...... And lifted Gauri and Prinku and Bhavya followed him.

They both looked at eachother...........

Shivika who r being silent and at a distance understood their mindset and came to them, Anika on wheelchair and Shivay bringing her.

Shi: tum dono jaake fresh hojao, thab tak Rudra bhi aajayega.