51 the REUNION

hollaaaaa............ i know all r angry on me, bcz, i gave two updates for APNO KE LIYE and i didnt look at this story.

sorry for that. and in compensation for that another chapter will knock the wattpad very soon.

and thanku soo much guys for ur VOTES, COMMENTS and also for ur FOLLOWING

guys, please do read, A/N at the end and express ur views on it. its a request.

one more thing, mei ye office mei baithke update kar rahi hu, tho atleast votes aur comments dena zaroor. please. its just a request. dont get offensive.

so here u go with chapter 51.............

Shi: prinku ek baar ranveer ki baat tho suno. Shayad uska koi majboori rahi hogi, aisa karne mei.

pri: aap uski side kyu le rahe ho

Ani: prinku. Ek chance tho milni chahiye usse.

B: haa prinku. Jaise har sikke ke do pehlu hote na, teekh waise hi har kahaani ke do pehlu hote hai. aur tumne inn sabko apne hisse ki kahaani batayi. Ab veer ki bhi suno

She nods........

Ran: priyanka..... kya hua ki.........

Flashback in Ranveer's pov: guys refer chapters 45, 46 and 47, if u have any doubts.

In Ranveer's pov:

Ranveer entered the temple and closed his eyes. But suddenly he felt someone is blabbering.

He opened his eyes and saw that, priyanka is making a deal with god.

He smiled looking at her innocence.

Pov:

Kya ladki hai. boyfriend dene ke liye bhagwaan se hi deal fix kar rahi hai. aur kitni innocent lag rahi hai. pagal ladki.

Pov ends.

He sees that priyanka went and so he also leaves and sees that priyanka is stepping down from temple, and suddenly falls on the road.

Ran: ye ladki na. Bahut badi pagal hai. koi aisa chalta hai kya road pe.

By saying this he lifts her and places in his car and drives to his home.

After that he dresses her wound and goes to his kitchen. Then he realises that she woke up and is blabbering something.

Ran: ye ladki muje pagal kar degi. Lekin bahut acha lag raha hai jab bhi ye baat karti tho.

He goes to her and after that all happened, he kept knife on her neck. But in between something else also happened. when he kept the knife he was just looking at her

Ranveer's pov:

Agar ek aur second bhi isse aise hi dekha tho shayad iss se pyaar ho jaayega. Nahi veer nahi. U cant do that. Tu ye math bhul ki tera aim kya hai. u cant get distracted

End of POV

And then he feeds her food. After that when he went inside priyanka leaves

He sees the letter and thinks:

Chali gayi. Pata nahi phir kabhi milegi bhi ya nahi. Agar wo naa hi mile tho hi acha rahega uske liye aur mere liye bhi.

End of POV

Then again after that he comes to the place where he saw that priyanka is fighting with the goons

POV: