67 Secrets - 6.... JUNOON

Hai lovelies....... Advance Happy Diwali..... May thsi Diwali bring loads of happiness and brightness in your lives.......

Jankuul28..... This is for u.... And sorry for not giving reply.

Everyone here u go with d update........ If u r having any doubts with d chapter, u can ask......

------------**************-----------

Recap: Rudra and Bhavya are there in same house after the arrest of both of them. He was monitoring everything. Om, Anika, Gauri and Priyanka came to d same place following eachother and Veer. They started cross questioning Bhavya about her in the fraud case, and in meanwhile Shivay also reached there.
Rudra out of nowhere came down when Bhavya threatened him and he had to come down. After that it is revealed that their arrest was a plan made by Bhavya, Shivay and Veer.
Veer explains Prinku that y he had to leave her, as she was being targeted by his enemies and to safeguard her he left her.
Bhavya explains all how she met Rudra and how she took his help in finding about d girl who got missing because of Rudra and also Bhavya and Shivay mentioned about some friend of Rudra who is involved in all the fiasco of girls getting kidnapped. And Rudra said that he was responsible for Bhavya's accident as she being attacked.

_________________*****________________

Om continued with another question: lekin jis tarah Rudra ne uss din bataya, it was like u slapped him for that letter and left away. What happened then? Kya hua Bhavya ki tumne usse thappad maarna padha??

Bhavya with a smile says: bhaiya aapke pyaare Rudy ne uss din jhoot bole the aap sab se. Thappad tho humne maari thi, par uske baad kya hua, he didn't told u. Infact the most important point he didn't let u know. And that is, he said that his friend helped him in getting the details of employees but, in real thEre was no friend, instead he created a character and portrayed that a hacker hacked the details and CCTV footage and he gave it to me. Jo letter inhone diye the na, it contained the information that he is the one who is responsible for Priya's condition"

Prinku asked, "lekin y u slapped him, bcz tum tho janti thi na wo sab anjaane mei kar raha tha tho then y??"

Rudra answered, "mei batata hu, as i said earlier, bcz of me today she is fighting with life, that bcz she was threatened that if she didn't left me they would kill me. So to save me she slapped me on my face and cut all ties with me saying that i am a cheater"

Gauri asked, "but aisa koun kar sakta hai and y they didn't wanted Bhavya with you??"

All r eagerly waiting for an answer but the two didn't opened their mouths.

Shivay lost his patience and shouted at the two, "Bhavya, Rudra bataoge ki koun the wo log, and bcz of who that her life is in danger. Answer me damn it???" He shouted his lungs out that everyone flinched with fear and Anika held his shoulders and rubbed his back.