62. secrets 1

Om who is standing infront of Gauri till now, cups her face and tears r rolling continuously from his eyes and says..........

Tumhe mei pagalo ki tarah pyaar karta hu Gauri....... Aaj de nahi aath mahino se nahi........ Jis pal meine tumhari awaaz suna tha, thab se........... Agar tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti na, thab bhi mei tumse hi pyaar karunga............ Aur mei tumhare khushi ke liye....... Kuch bhi kar sakta hu......... Tumse door bhi jaa sakta hu...........

Saying this he hugs her tightly...........
. And maybe he is saying each and every word which he stored in him......... And he is not able to control himself........... And is hugging her that tightly....... She almost lost her balance.........

The others who r witnessing the duo r just shocked by Om's behaviour......... As he is the only person who keeps his Calm what ever is the situation.......... But today for the first time he is expressing himself and the tears from his eyes r saying that, each and every word of his is coming from his heart.

Actually, here comes one thing....... And that is....... Three persons r witnessing Om's break down........ But the remaining r witnessing Gauri........

And the person's who r seeing Om, their eyes are having some guilt........ And the other three r having pain........

But Gauri without saying a word just got out of the hug and went to d rest room..........

Here after her disappearance, Om fell on his knees and is crying.........

This entire scenario is observed by one pair of eyes who is standing at the entrance of the basement........ And his eyes r moistened........ It's revealed to be,

He wiped his eyes and, started walking to them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He wiped his eyes and, started walking to them........ And his arrival is witnessed by Ranveer and he immediately went to Om and dragged him to the other room........ He did that becz, Tej pretended to be busy in looking at his phone........ So Ranveer took away Om........

And when Tej approached them all looked presentable to him....... Amd forced a smile....... And tej smiled looking at them........

T: so kya ho raha hai...... Yaha...... Sab ek saath....... Aur Gauri, Ranveer, Om...... Ye teeno kaha hai....... Shivay meine phone pe kaha tha na sab yaha hona chahiye....... Tho phir........

And yes guys....... The person who called Shivay when Om showed newspaper to him is none other than Tej and he asked everyone to present in d basement..........

Shi: bade papa........ Sab yahi hai...... Aajayenge bas do min....... By saying this he guestured Rudra and Prinku to bring them......

Dil Se Dil Takजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें