63 secrets 2

EVERY THING IS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH.......... Enjoy......

Recap: Rikara confrontation. Shivay explaining about his life, he being an NIA officer. And regarding his mentor, who turned out to be Anika's father, Rakesh Mehra.
_______________********_______________

Anika is crying like anything and shivay is pacifying. Gauri, Bhavya and Ranveer are giving her moral support. Tej is also having hard time as Rakesh was his best friend and he didn't knew anything about it.

T: Shivay how it happened. And how Anika is his daughter. And moreover, how u got to know that...... And y u didn't tell me.

Shi: Bade papa, sorry for not telling you, But i was just waiting for the right time

Anika is still crying.

Shivaay narrating

Jis din Anika discharge hui hospital se usi din Usne aap sab se apne baare mei sab batayina ....... (Refer.... chapter 43 Anika's Past)

They all nodded their heads......

Aur usi din meine anika ko sab kuch batate huye dekha, lekin uski aakhein kuch aur hi keh rahe the. Usne humse kaha ki uske father Business man hai....... Thabhi mujhe pata chala ki wo jhoot bol rahi thi. And then i confronted her ........

Then she said that.......

Flashback:

Anika said to everyone that her father is a business man and she is continuing the family business. But when she said these lines, Shivay observed that she is not looking at every one except him as if trying to tell him something. And he thought to ask after wards.

When everyone retired to their rooms, shivay took anika to her room and he observed that she is not ok, so he asked.......

Shi: Anika r u ok??

Anika nods her head

Shi: if u wanted to say something to me, u can........

Anika looks at him and her eyes started welling up

Shivay took her in a hug smoothly as her hands are having bandage. She let those tears fall down.

Shi: anika kya hua..... If u r having any problem, u can share it.

He found that she slept, so he placed her properly on the bed with one hand only and left from there.

Back to present:

Shivay continues.......

And i know that Anika won't say anything easily. So i went to Bhavya and Ranveer......

Flashback:

Shivay came to Bhavya and Ranveer who r outside d mansion.

Shi: Bhavya, Veer..... I want every detail about Anika's family.

Ran: bhaiya...... Sab teek hai na..... I mean everything is ok.....

Shi: I want to know that only Veer, Is everything fine or not.....

B: kya hua bhaiya.....

Then he says about what he felt regarding Anika's behaviour.

Ran: don't worry bhaiya...... We let u know, aur unke naam..... Mr Rakesh Mehra right.

Shi: do it ASAP.