65 Serects-4

RECAP: A leap of one week. And along with that All youngsters come to the place where Bhavya is staying and While talking to them Bhavya notices a camera on d wall and asks or rather say warns Rudra to come infront of her else she will surrender herself to police and call some one and inform them about her whereabouts. And when she was about to dial, someone pushes her and she falls down and is revealed to be Rudra.

_______________**********_____________

the next second something happened that she was lying on the floor and above her Rudra was there giving her a smirk

All r shocked by d sudden happenings

Rudra got up and gave her his hand and with full anger Bhavya said "how dare you to push me"

"Dare tho meine abhi tak kiya hi nahi", saying this he turned around and wished every one Hello

After getting no response from them, Rudra said " guys iam A human i guess. So stop giving me those looks. And bhaiya, y r u shocked???"

All came out from their shock and shivay answered, "as far as i remembered, someone said that whatever happens, i will not come out. So i was Just thinking that what happened within this half an hour that u came out and pushed this dumb girl of urs"

Bhavya glared him and was about to say something but stopped in mid after hearing........

Rudra with a smile..... Wowww nice bhaiya.... Dumb girl..... Atleast u accepted that she is a dumb.....

Bhavya with full rage...... Rudra..... Aapki himmat kaise huyi.... Ki u called me dumb..... If i am dumb then u r full dumb..... Mental........ Stupid........ What ever it is u r the one....... Saying this she shouts..... Ahhhhhhh.........

Rudra laughed at her irritated face and goes near her and by pinching her cheeks.......... Says.......... U r so adorable CHOTIIIII............

Bhavya with a shocked expression....... How dare uuuu Rudraaa........ She shouted on top of her lungs..........
Because... No one calls her CHOTI.....

All r shocked........ But three persons r laughing hysterically........

And they r...... Gauri, Anika and Ranveer.

Shivay, Prinku and Om r looking at them like they r gone cases.......

And then Shivay asked........

Shi: isme itne hasni wali kya baat hai.....

Anika composing herself...... Stated that...... That's bcz the dumb girl infront of u doesn't like if anyone calls her as CHOTI, except us.

But Rudra being Rudra.......

Ru: isme kya badi baat hai....... Every person has a nick name. Like Anika dii has Jaan, called by everyone and ANGEL, called by Gauri dii. And Shivay bhaiya has BILLU........ O has jhatadhaari like Gauri dii used to call him. And Prinku has prinku pahilwan. In the same way, Ms Bhavya has CHOTI and Ranveer has CHOTU......... Kyu Ranveer????? Am i right.

Ranveer, Anika and Gauri shouted at a time.... How u know??? Tumhe kaise pata chala???

And now it's Bhavya turn to mock him

B: arre y u guys r shocked, jis insaan ko sab ke raaz pata ho, unhe ek nick name find out karna, not a big deal. So guys chill. And Am i right Mr Rudra..... Oops..... Virus...... R. She air quotes while saying the name

Dil Se Dil Takजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें