50 the SURPRISES????

holllaaaaa........... guys...... so long ri8......

sorry for that.... and i've given now a longest chapter. so please dont bash me. bcz, i've joined my office. it's been two weeks, so i may not upload regularly. sorry for that guys,,, 

---> imp: and one more thing, from now on there will be only hindi guys, no english translation. as it is becoming impossible for me at current situation. and this chapter also i wrote in my free time at office guys, so there is no translation. if u feel that it's very difficult to understand, then do let me know, i'll do any alternate for that. so hope u will understand.

thanku so much for ur votes and comments on the previous chapter guys and also for following me...........

and now i wont do any bak-bak, enjoy reading...... here is the next chapter.

hey guys, this is d 50th chapter. so long journey ri8. so to make it special, i've added 2 small surprises in this, do tell me ur views on that part.

here u go with chapter 50...................

Lights were turned off. There was pin drop silence, but one person reacted.........

He is........... samajdaar ho tum log......

Anika Anika don't panick mei hu...... he moves towards her and puts his hand on her shoulder........

A/N: Guys, one thing make it clear, Anika cant walk nor she can touch anything...... as her hands and legs were completely covered with bandages.........

And coming to shivay, his hand was fractured and his head is also covered with bandage....... his head is having heavy injury, due to whih he may almost slipped into coma.........

Bhavya, she is having some minor injuries on her head and hands, when shivay and bhavya went to gauri..........., they both had fight with goons.

Ani: billuji....... lights......

Suddenly there was a small light coming towards them......... as if a devil coming with a light(haaaa.....haaaaa......)

And it reached towards them and

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And it reached towards them and...... and........ and.........

There was suddenly a glow of lights....... where there are tiny tiny lights, which made the Om's room look like a palace, a tiny or a mini palace.

 where there are tiny tiny lights, which made the Om's room look like a palace, a tiny or a mini palace

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Dil Se Dil Takजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें