47 priveer.... (b)

hoolllaaaa............ to alll...........

thanks allot guys for VOTING, COMMENTING for my previous chapters and also for FOLLOWING meeeeee............ a big thankuuuu............. to all..........

spheir i guess i've cleared ur doubt......

so here is ur chapter 47............

Present:

Pri: with tears....... mei uss din, mere college canteen mei sab ke saamne kaha ki muje pyaar hua......... uss din se meri zindagi hi badal gayi........ (on that day, i confessed my feelings infront of d whole college..... nd then after my life has changed........) with tears flowing from her eyes....

Shi: prinku... ro math...... ro math....... (prinku... don't cry...) he side hugs her.......

Pri: aur phir har roz mei veer se milne ke liye bahane doondhthi thi....... mei veer ke saath utna hi safe and secure feel karthi thi bhaiya, jitna aap teeno ke saath feel karthi thi....... wo muje hamesha bachata tha...... har baar..... (i always finds ways to meet him..... u know bhaiya... i felt safe and secured with u three... and d same feeling i felt when ever i am with him..... he always protected me.... everytime......)

Flashback:

One day....

Prinku was coming out from her class..... but she felt someone r following her....... but she couldn't see anyone....... so she proceeded........ but suddenly, there was a kerchief on her nose....... and she fainted.......

Prinku opened her eyes she felt heavy on her head....... and her sight was blurred........

She looked her surroundings and realised that she was at some other place........ it looked more like a store room.....

Pri: ye mei kaha hu...... aur kya hua..... ek min prinku yaad kar...... class se bahar aane ke baad mere munh pe ksine..... oh no matlab iss baar mei sachi mei kidnap hogayi......... haaa........ ab kya karu..... soch prinku...... idea... bhaiya's...... tu pagal hai kya... wo tho Mumbai mei hai...... mei pune mei.... veer.......... yes veer...... i think he can help me....... mera phone.... mera phone.... (where am i... and what happened... one min... someone kept kerchief on my nose... that means iam kidnapped... what to do... prinku think an idea... yes.. bhaiya's... oh no.. they r in Mumbai... but iam in pune... what to... veer... yes.. veer can help me... my phone....)

She searches for her phone..... but couldn't find it..... suddenly she hears someone speaking....

Person 1: ab shayad usse hosh aaya hoga..... (i think she is in her senses.....)

P2: haa... muje lagta hai ki ab boss ko batana chahiye........ (yes... i think we should inform boss...)

P1: mei abhi call karta hu....... (i'll call now...)

He calls and informs........

Pri: ab phone kaise aayega mere paas...... kya karu... aur ye kounsi boss ke baare mei baat kar raha tha........ koun hoga mera dushman......... muje hi kyu....... (now how will i get a phone... what to do.... and about whom they r talking... who is my enemy... and y me....)

She blabbers continuously to herself..... when she suddenly spots her mobile at a corner broken..........

She thanks her stars...... and hurriedly goes to it and quickly assembles it and she switches it on......... to her good luck it switched on...... but d glass was broken.......

Dil Se Dil Takजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें