Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Mary-Alice. And I'm here just lying on my fluffy blue bed, thinking about things that happened this school year. I am going to start with a fancy back story.

Mary-Alice POV

"Honey, hurry up today is the first day of your new school!" Ugh, I forgot I'm going to another school to finish the rest of my 7th grade life. "Ok, mommy!" I wake up from my blue

polka dot bed, to grab a comfortable black baggy shirt, long ripped blue jeans, and my favorite pair of light blue and white sneakers. "These are times when I am glad to have a sister 2 years younger than me so we can be in the same school." I take all my clothes to the bathroom that I share with my little sister, Doreen and take a really short shower. After I brush my teeth, wear my clothes, put on my glasses and my backpack and rush outside to wait for the bus. Of course I see my little sister already there and a friend of ours named Cassidy who is 2 years younger than me. Let me just tell you, I am REALLY shy and barely talk unless it's to the teacher. I am a nerd, I love to read books and I don't talk to anyone unless they talk to me first. Mostly the girl in the class that would rather read and draw quietly than talk to people. I hear my sister call my name, to stop my thoughts and get ready to enter the bus. "I really hope there is an empty seat somewhere" I whisper to Doreen. Luckily there are a lot of empty seats, so I take the one closest to the front and sit with Doreen so we can talk about what we think our new school will be like.

"I really hope they have a big library, and good books."

" I hope there are a bunch of cute boys"

Nothing I would expect less for having a boy crazy little sister. "Holy cow, that school is huge." I whisper yell to Doreen. "I know right! Let the cute boys begin!" Ugh, please let there be 5 people or less in my class. Haha I can keep dreaming, I just hope the teacher doesn't call out for me to introduce myself. "Snap out of it Mary-Alice

it's time to get out of the bus"

Sorry it is so short, it gets longer the more I get into the story

-Love, Blue