Chapter 5

Mary-Alice POV

"Honey, let's not go over this routine again!" Tossing and turning on my small bed, I finally feel the cold floor on my face and wake up in a rush. "Oki, sorry mom!" Ugh, second day of school. I am just happy I have a best friend, and kinda a little excited

that she is Mrs.Crime. I am way to shy to ever do anything that is on the wild side.

I do the normal routine of bathing fast, day dreaming, and waiting for lunch so I can talk to Ash.

I got a little sad when I realized I didn't have any classes with her, but I'm glad we at least have the same lunch time. As soon as i get inside the cafeteria I look to see our table empty, wondering where Ash went. After 6 minutes of sitting, eating,

and waiting for Ash I finally decide it's time to look for her. Dumping out the rest of my lunch, I walk around the hallways looking for Ash. After 2 long minutes, I walk past the girls restroom and hear the sound of Ash growling and...throwing up?

Without a second thought I rush in and scream "Ash are you there? What's wrong you sound like a horse giving birth." As soon as I say that, I look around the restroom making sure no one except for me and Ash just heard what I said.

When I realize the coast is clear, I kick open every door screaming "Ash are you oki?"

-----Ash POV----

I am pretty sure I am sick. I mean earlier this morning, I felt like every

fucked up morning before. Nothing unusual or different. But as soon as I came into the cafeteria I bought some milk.

And next thing I know, I am in the bathroom spilling my shitty guts out because of the fucking fucked up expired school milk. After 10 long boring minutes I hear Mary-Alice screaming my name. I really am lucky to have a friend at a shitty time like this.

"I am in hear!"

About 5 seconds later, Mary-Alice kicks the door screaming and yelling "Dudeee...are you ok? Is it the milk?" I nod my head and whip my mouth. "I am going to the office, probably missing the rest of school today." As I stand up I hear Mary-Alice sigh and say "Ok, be careful." But I am so weak I fall before I make it even half way out the bathroom.

"I'll help you to the office!"

"Ok, thanks Alice."

Mary-Alice puts her arm around my shoulder and steadies as we walk. By that time I hear the bell ring and see a few kids walk to their lockers.

Which makes me feel a lot more shitty because I made Mary-Alice miss a class, and she will probably have a lot of homework to do. But oh well I guess we could work on it together.

I know this chapter is probably not long but I wanted to save it for the next one. Remember I am using my phone and I am 12 please feel free to give me feedback, or correct me if I spell something wrong.

Question for reader: Who is you favorite character so far? Doreen, Ash, Mary-Alice, or even the mom. But don't forget I am adding more characters. This time boys.

-Love,Blue