Chapter 10

-----Mary-Alice-----

As me and Ash are waiting for the bell

to ring, Matty walks up behind Ash and throws 2 handfuls of Mac-n-cheese.

"Did you think you could throw up on me and get away with it?"

The whole lunch room goes quiet,

and my first instinct is to hide. But I

remember what Ash did for me, so without a second thought I stood up and threw 2 handfuls of lasagna at Matty.

"Food fight!" and the game is on.

Food starts flying everywhere, and no one could get away. Even the kids that had quietly tried to sneak out, couldn't pass without getting food on them.

RINGGGG!

"Mary-Alice, Ash, and Matty come to the office."

Oh no...mom is going to get really mad at me.

"Let's get this over with." I say sighing and looking at my food stained clothes. As we walk to the office everyone is silent, even Ash.

---Matty POV---

I couldn't let that bitch get away so easily. No one messes with Matty, and

easily gets away with it. But since Twilight couldn't make it to school today, I had to take matters in to my own hands. So Jake and I came up with the idea of a food fight.

But I guess we kinda forgot about the teachers and the principle.

Haha it doesn't look like the girls are smiling now, at least my parents don't pay attention. So if I get in trouble which I do a lot, they don't bother lecturing me.

Sorry this one was super short, I kinda needed to post something and the real Ash wanted me to post.

-Love, Blue