Chapter 3

As I walk back to my seat with my head held down, the bell for lunch rings. "Alright, thank you for introducing yourself Mary-Alice. Everyone line up it is time for lunch." Oh no, I really hope I can eat in the library. Haha another thing I can dream about.

I line up in the back of the line with my purple flower lunch bag, thinking about how I will survive lunch time. We walk to lunch in a long orderly line, and I take that time to look around the school.

"Dang, I am shocked I didn't get lost finding the class. This school is huge." I whisper to myself.

Oh I forgot to mention I talk to myself A LOT. Some people say it's not good for my health, but what do they know? It's not like their doctors or nurses...

In reality I am actually quiet funny, but I just don't feel like talking when I have books and virtual games. As soon as the class enters lunch, I scan the cafeteria for a place that has only one seat. And as soon as my eyes find the perfect places I run over and sit down, making sure there is no other way a person can sit with me. Sighing with joy I open my lunch book to see a 20 dollar bill, typical mom.

Getting up from my chair, I scan the lunch line to see if I just shouldn't eat today. And at the end I see a girl that is about the same height as me with blonde hair and blue eyes, looking in her bag for money and quietly growling. Since I have to much money i walk up to her and tap her shoulder. "Hi, you don't look so happy." Wow Mary-Alice great way to talk to an angry girl.

"What do you want, because as far as I am concerned if you are not here to give me some money you should stay quiet."

She says as she keeps digging through her bag. "Actually, I am here to give you some money. If you want it." As soon as those words get out of my mouth the girl looks up at me and smiles widely. "I think we will be great friends." She says as she takes the money out of my hands.

Oki I know some of you might be thinking, how did Mary-Alice suddenly get the courage to talk to some one, or

What is the Blonde haired girls name? First, she was just out and totally didn't really care what she was going to do, and she actually didn't think she would talk to the Blonde. Second, you will know the blonde's name in the next chapter mostly because... It will be in her p.o.v!!! Sorry this one wasn't long

-Love,Blue