Chapter 8: Come Back Home

Yoongi was working on his fourth track since you'd been gone.

Your absence had given him tons of inspiration. Song lyrics came best to him when he was sad or lonely.

His slender fingers worked at the keys of his piano.

Feeling frustrated, his hands came down on the keyboard harshly, creating a loud noise of a blend of the different keys. A small knock came from outside his studio.

He detached his hands from the keyboard, and leaned back in his chair, rubbing his head in frustration. "I'm not in the mood, guys." He sighed, shuffling his sheet music together angrily.

Another knock sounded shortly after, mocking his request.

"I'm serious." He added, a chilling tone to his warning.

You opened the door, entering the PIN number Yoongi had taught you last month. No one else knew it, but you'd caught him putting it in one day. It was your birthday. He claimed it was the easiest series of numbers for him to remember. He knew that you knew, but was too lazy to change it to something different.

Yoongi whirled around in his chair, and froze when he met your eyes. "Y/N?" He breathed out.

He wondered if he was hallucinating.

You smiled ruefully, a tear falling from your eye. Yoongi slowly stood from his chair, approaching you slowly.

When you didn't fade away and disappear from his sight, he pulled you into him and held you tight.

His body shook with sobs, and he cried into your shoulder. You wrapped your arms around him, and gently held him.

"You mean girl. How could you disappear for that long? And without contacting us once." He sobbed, his tough facade fading away. You smiled sadly as you held him close to you.

He couldn't stop his tears. He didn't know how much your presence affected him. With you gone, he didn't have the strength to do anything at all.

"I'm here now." You coaxed, rubbing his back. He pulled away, sniffling with a red nose.

He looked like a small child.

"I missed you." He huffed, hiccuping from his crying. You smiled at his cuteness. "I'm sorry." You apologized, reaching out to him.

He approached you again, grabbing your slender waist and bringing you close to him again. "Don't ever leave again." He murmured.

-

Jungkook had started crying as soon as he saw you.

He had been so lonely without you. He truly realized how reliant he'd been on you through the years. The two of you had never been apart for longer than a day or two since you were teenagers.

Your absence showed him how much he needed you in his life. And he felt absolutely helpless while you were gone.

-

Jimin welcomed you with open arms, smiling unconditionally as he smothered you in hugs and kisses.

Namjoon hid how overjoyed he was that you'd come home.

Your managers had immediately loaded you with work again, seeing that you were well enough to come back home.

You had an award show within the next week, and you were expected to attend.

Many ARMY's had sent you endless support, sending you fan mail and messages on Twitter.

Things with the boys had gone back to normal quickly other than Jungkook and Jimin being extra clingy. Jimin tried to spend every living, breathing moment with you.