Chapter 18: Liar

You didn't know exactly when it started.

It could've been the exact moment where he'd cornered you for stealing his phone from the studio. After a long chase, he'd cornered you up against the wall as he breathed heavily, his muscled chest rising and falling, pressed taut against his tight fitting white shirt.

Or it could've been when he single handedly delivered you across the airport, pushing past screaming fans and reporters, acting as your personal bodyguard.

He didn't know it then, but in that moment, he seemed like an angel, keeping you safe from danger.

You found yourself relying on Jungkook, feeling lonely and tired when he wasn't around. And when the two of you fought, that made you want to die.

So no, you weren't really sure when you fell for Jungkook.

But what you did know, something you were positive of, was that you had feeling for both Jimin and Jungkook.

You felt like an idiot, falling for two guys at the same time. It was wrong, and stupid. And you were well aware of that.

You weren't ready to let go of either. And you could never choose between the two.

So why were you leading them on? Making them believe they had a chance?

Why were you being selfish?

Because love makes you do crazy things.

-

Jimin rolled around in his bed, ignoring the strange stares from Taehyung, who sat on the bed across from his.

He let out a loud groan of annoyance and frustration.

What were you and Jungkook doing?

A week in the same hotel room. Together. Alone. Something had to have happened.

"If you're not gonna help me pack, I'm throwing all your clothes away." Taehyung threatened, folding another sweater neatly, and placing it into the open suitcase beside him.

Jimin huffed before sitting upright.

"You don't think that Jungkook and Y/N are doing anything, right?" He asked, not seeing the way that Taehyung's once fluid movements were now jerky, and uncoordinated.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." He gritted out, shoving another sweater into his suitcase, unbothered about the potential wrinkles in his clothing.

It hurt him to see his two family members fighting other the girl he loved.

But he didn't have the confidence that Jimin had. He could never tell you how he felt about you.

And even if it killed him inside, he had to let you go.

He wouldn't be another fighter of the battle for you.

He loved his brothers too much, and he loved you as well.

He let out a shaky breath, as he stopped packing, and shoved his face into his huge hands.

He felt like crying, but no tears would come out, because once again, he was doing the thing he was best at.

Which meant, Kim Taehyung was walking away from you.

-

You lugged around your suitcase, searching for a group of seven, irritatingly loud boys.

Eventually you stumbled upon Jimin's suitcase, but no sign of Jimin or any of your other members.

Concerned, you sped up your pace, grabbing the handle of Jimin's suitcase and dragging it behind you along with your own bag.