Chapter 24: Embarrassment

Jungkook shifted again, but you just relatched yourself back onto him like a child.

He was warm, and smelled like flowers and vanilla.

You shoved your face into his neck, and he stiffened immediately, trying to twist away from your iron grip.

But your hands were unrelenting as they wrapped around his broad shoulders.

"Y/N, please." Jungkook moaned quietly, in distress.

Your nose brushed against the base of his throat, and you let out a soft sigh, which hit Jungkook's neck like a warm gust of summer wind.

Jungkook stopped squirming at the sensation of your warm body pressed against his. He didn't know why he was struggling against this so much.

He'd wanted this.

He relaxed under your touch, and sunk into your warmth.

Jungkook's repetitive shifting woke you from your peaceful sleep.

You opened an eye, looking at him to see that he was awake as well, staring at the ceiling as he breathed steadily.

He was holding you like a lover, your face resting on his body with his arms wrapped around you.

He was a masterpiece. His sloping nose, clear skin, long eyelashes and soft, brown hair, all drew you in. You wanted so badly to push away everything and to spend time with him, to be happy as a couple.

"I love you, Y/N." He sang out softly, barely audible.

You wouldn't have heard it if you'd been sleeping. But you weren't.

"Fuck it." You mumbled, before lifting your head and gently pressing your lips against his, catching him off guard.

He'd thought you were asleep, and was shocked to feel your lips against his own so suddenly. But then again, he wasn't complaining.

His soft lips moved swiftly with yours, and you inhaled sharply, taking in his intoxicating scent.

His hands wandered to your waist, and he gently pulled on your pants, pulling you onto his lap, straddling his person.

He deepened the kiss, moving his hands from your waist to your face, caressing your cheeks lovingly.

A wave of heat and pleasure rushed through your stomach, as you ground your hips into his, emitting a small groan of pleasure from Jungkook's lips. But as soon as it left his lips, it entered your own.

"Fuck, Y/N." He moaned, as you pushed yourself into him more, feeling all of him against you.

He tasted like candy.

"Stop moving if you don't want to get into something you can't get out of." He murmured against your lips. You ignored him, overcome with lust and pleasure, and reattached your lips harshly against his.

Your hands went into his soft hair and pulled, and he moaned once again, the sound lost in your mouth.

His hips jerked upwards, and you could feel a growing bulge pressed against your thigh.

You could've sworn you heard a growl come from his lips as he detached them from your lips, and moved against your neck, sucking hard at the base of your throat.

Too distraught from pleasure, you didn't even care that it would bruise by tomorrow. His teeth nipped at your neck, raising blood to your skin.

"You taste amazing, baby." He said against your neck, the sweet term of endearment turning you on even more.