Chapter 14: The Morning After

Warning: Light Mature Content

After waking up with swollen eyes in the arms of Jungkook, you forced yourself into the kitchen, dreading seeing Jimin.

You weren't ready to face him.

You'd shown your weakest side to him last night, but he'd ignored that and rejected you blatantly.

Your makeup from last night was smudged all over your face, clumps of mascara masking your face.

You probably left a mess of black and glitter on Jungkook's pillows.

He'd held you close to him last night, with your head laying on his chest. You had fallen asleep to the sound of his rapid heartbeat.

It felt like the end of the world.

How could you have been so stupid?

Bu then again, you'd realized something last night.

You were in love with Park Jimin.

-

Jin looked at you suspiciously, handing you a coffee mug.

"Get enough sleep last night?" He asked, eyeing your smudged makeup. He also noticed that you had come out of Jungkook's room that morning.

Jungkook looked exhausted as well, as if he hadn't gotten a smidge of sleep last night.

"Did you guys-" He started, but got distracted by the monstrosity that entered the kitchen next.

Jimin's hair stood up unnaturally and his eyes were red. He had smudges of your lipstick from last night on his mouth and cheeks.

Jin's gaze shifted from Jimin to you. His eyes wandered over your neck, where a colorful array of red and purple lay. Your throat was covered in small love bites, and there was a faint outline of a bite mark on your upper chest.

Taehyung and Namjoon followed Jin's gaze to your neck, and they let out small gasps at the sight.

Putting two and two together, Namjoon jumped to conclusions. "Did the three of you fuck?" He asked, his jaw dropped.

Your eyes widened and you wildly shook your hands around. "God, no!" You denied, burying your reddening face into your hands. "I'm gonna go wash up." You mumbled to Jungkook before pushing past Jimin in the hallway.

"They totally fucked." Namjoon whispered to Taehyung, whose face was purpling with anger and jealousy.

-

You wiped away the residue of your makeup from last night, and washed your face clean from last night's festivities.

You were completely embarrassed by Namjoon's accusations.

You couldn't deny the fact that, that was how it must've looked.

You lightly touched the base of your throat as you entered the shower, and winced lightly at the sudden pressure on the bruises.

The mirror in your shower provided you the knowledge of exactly how many there were.

Your neck was covered in different hues of red and purple. Littered across your neck, were small dots of red from broken blood vessels.

They hurt when you touched them, but the biggest problem was, the purpling bite mark on your chest.

It burned when the hot water touched it, and it was undeniably a bite from Jimin last night.

You didn't even remember him biting you that hard, but then again, you had been a little too preoccupied to notice such details.

Which brought you back to when he ran away after you told him you loved him.