Chapter 12

I Hate That I Love You

Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's POV

"No."

"Yes."

"Blair, I said no and that's fucking final."

"Blake, I don't fucking care."

"That's enough!" Aiden bellowed. He stepped between me and my sister, gently pushing her away from me.

A club? Was she joking? Did she not know how much danger it would bring Carly if we went there? It was an easy place to get kidnapped. I could look away for one second and - poof! - she's gone.

"Blairbear, I don't think it's a good idea to go to the club. Especially now that Carly has to be really cautious about strangers." Aiden was explaining to the little brat.

"I discussed it with Carly and she's all for it." Blair looked over his shoulder and glared at me. "Plus, Blake's suppose to protect her, not keep her from having fun."

"Keeping her away from people is protecting her, Blair!" I yelled.

"Well, it's not mentally healthy for someone to be stuck in their room. We're going out. With or without you."

"Blair, don't do this." I had no energy to argue. I was emotionally drained. I just want to lay down with Carly and spend the rest of the day watching movies with her.

Too bad I fucked up.

Like always.

"I have to, Blake. Please." Blair looked at me with eyes that mirrored mine. I hated it when she did that puppy dog face. One of the things that irritated me about my little sister; she got what she wanted. I could tell that this plan she has going on has a meaning behind it and I trusted her judgement.

When I sighed heavily, she knew she had won. She pushed her boyfriend aside to give me a hug. I patted her back, still not liking the idea.

"Two hours." I said.

"Five."

"Three."

"Fine." she whined. Blair turned on her heels and walked back to Carly's room.

Aiden walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "You're too easy, man. I have more willpower than that and I'm her boyfriend." he said.

"Yeah, well Blair gets what Blair wants." I said.

Shit.

I just agreed to take the two most important women in my life to the club. I won't just have to worry about what they're wearing, I also have to worry about other guys and of course, anyone who wants to harm Carly.

Fuckity fuck fuck.

What have I done.

~

"Both of you. Change. Now." I growled.

"As if, big brother." Blair scoffed.

I didn't care what my sister was wearing, her boyfriend can bitch at her for that. I was more concerned of what her best friend was wearing.

Carly West was in a strapless, red dress. It stopped mid thigh. It was like a second skin, hugging every curve of her luscious body. Her legs looked longer than ever in her cheetah printed wedges. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun with small pieces falling.

My heart ached and beat faster for her. Ached because I wanted her and couldn't have her. Beat faster because she always took my breath away.

So, so beautiful.