~2~

Suga

**" Oh shit," Jimin mumbled. His eyes darted around the classroom to see if anyone else in Bangtan was there. Luckily for him, Suga was the only one. Jimin looks down at his hands under the desk, feeling the stare from the mint haired boy on him. All of a sudden the door opens making Jimin jump.

"Alright. You two are the only ones in detention. No talking. I'll be back soon." The teacher that had scared Jimin then walks out leaving only the two boys.

Jimin lays his head down on the desk trying to ignore the fact Suga is still staring at him. About 20 minutes have passed and neither of them had said anything. Then Jimin hears him stand up. Jimin's head shoots up with the noise. Suga is busy packing up his stuff and walking towards the door.

"W-where are y-you going?"

"None of your business," Suga snaps at him and walks out the door. Jimin sighs and puts his head back down waiting for the rest of the hour to be over. He feels himself going out of consciousness and allows it. He falls asleep.

Jimin is awoken by a ruler hitting his desk. His head snaps back up with fear as the teacher is standing right in front of his desk.

"Where is Min Yoongi?"

"I d-don't k-know sir."

"You can leave."

"T-thank you." Jimin quickly stands up gathering his belongings and rushes out the door. He fast-walks out of the building and starts his walk home. He begins humming a song he had heard to himself. The wind blowing ever so slightly that Jimin finally feels...calm. He closes his eyes and continues walking on the sidewalk hoping to not run into anything. He opens his eyes every so often to make sure he is still safe.

He finally arrives home after walking for about 30 minutes. He opens his front door and slowly walks in, careful to not make any noise. He looks around his house for a second and then rushes up to his room, throwing his backpack on the floor and plopping on his bed.

He stares at the ceiling and thinks about where his life is right now and will be in the future. I might get into that school I applied for to dance. I can move out of this house in a little over a year. That stupid group of guys can stop bothering me eventually. I have to get through these years though and it's getting so difficult. Jimin sits up when he hears the front door open.

"Park Jimin!"

I'm in so much trouble.

Jimin sighs and stands up. He heads for the door and rushes down the steps, careful to not keep his mum waiting for long.

"Yes?"

"Why the hell did you get detention?"

"I was l-late for class."

"Really? We've talked about stuff like this. Whatever you were doing to be late is NOT as important as your education." She glares at me.

"Yes, I know."

"Don't be late again, you hear me?"

"Yes." He quickly turns without another word and heads back to his room. His mum is always so serious about his education. Jimin hadn't told her about his application. There's no way she would approve.

Jimin goes into his room feeling tired and lays down. He turns on some music and eventually falls asleep.