~15~

Jimin was waiting outside the school for Yoongi to come get him. He didn't know exactly how to get to his apartment or he'd walk. They got out 10 minutes ago so Jimin was hoping Yoongi would be there soon. He decided to try calling Yoongi after 20 minutes had passed.

Call Yoongi-hyung? ACCEPT

"Jimin?"

"Hyung..."

"What's wrong baby?"

"I-uh" Jimin realized Yoongi hadn't known he needed to come get Jimin.

"I don't k-know where you live..."

"Okay...?"

"N-never mind." Jimin hung up the phone and sighed. He was debating going back to his own house but he knew he couldn't. He began walking in the direction he assumed Yoongi lived. Halfway down the road he saw a car he recognized. A black Dodger headed towards the school. He jumped behind the nearest bush and started breathing heavily. Why was his dad headed for the school?

He saw the car park in the parking lot and his father get out. Tear started welling up in his eyes. When he saw his father go inside the building he took off running. The wind rushing into his face would normally feel nice but this time was different. This time he was running because of fear.

He ran until he couldn't feel his legs anymore and he fell to the ground. It was dark at this point and Jimin had no idea where he was. He took out his phone and saw 24 missed calls and 36 messages from Yoongi. His phone was on 4% so he decided to call Yoongi before his phone died.

Call Yoongi-hyung? ACCEPT

"JIMIN WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Hyung..." Jimin began crying harder than he had in a while.

"Shhhh..Jimin it's okay. Send me your location and I'll come get you." Jimin took the phone away from his face and put in on speaker before sending Yoongi his location.

"Fuck Jimin.. You're 20 minutes away."

"M-my phone is at 2%.

"It's okay Jimin, I'm on my way. I'm going to send you Jin's number and I want you to stay on the phone with him until your phone dies. Can you do that?" Jimin nodded forgetting Yoongi couldn't see him.

"Y-yes."

"I'm going to hang up now okay Jiminie?"

"O-okay."

CALL ENDED

Incoming Message: (676)312-9765

Jimin then called the number Yoongi sent him.

Call Jin? ACCEPT

"Hello? Who is this?"

"J-Jimin."

"Jimin, are you alright? Where's Yoongi?"

"Can you s-stay on the phone with me u-until he gets h-here?"

"Of course. What's going on Jimin?"

"I g-got lost."

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"Y-Yeah."

"So how was your day before you got lost?" Jimin remembered the moment Taehyung stood up for him.

"V-V stood u-up for m-me."

"He did?" Jin asked surprised.

"Y-Yes."

"That's great Jimin. We all care for you now. You're Suga's boyfriend!"

"I d-don't think J-Hope or Jungkook like me."

"Honey, they will." Jimin then heard the sound of a motorcycle come towards him.

"I think Yoongi-Hyung is here."

"Okay Jimin, be safe. Bye."

"Bye Hyung." The motorbike pulled up next to him and Yoongi hopped off. He pulled Jimin into a huge hug.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie." They pulled away and got back on the bike and headed to Yoongi's apartment.

They arrived at the apartment and went inside after parking the bike. The both went inside silently. Jimin was on the verge of tears remembering how Yoongi had forgotten he needed to get home. He was remembering how he saw his father and how he got lost. He then lost his cool and started balling. Yoongi turned around quickly upon hearing Jimin's cries.

"Jiminie! Are you alright? What's wrong?"

"I s-saw my d-dad," he said in between breaths. Yoongi came to pull Jimin into a hug when Jimin jerked himself away.

"Y-You forgot a-about me!" He screamed.

"You f-forgot me a-and I g-got lost!" Yoongi was taken aback by his sudden anger.

"I'm sorry I-"

"S-Save it. You were p-probably too busy f-fucking s-some girl." Yoongi stood up quickly taking Jimin by the arms and yanking him up. Jimin squealed by the sudden action. Yoongi then pushed Jimin against the wall and stared at him with cold eyes.

"Say that again baby boy?" Jimin stayed silent.

"What did I just say?"

"You forgot me," Jimin said in a soft voice.

"And what do you think I was doing to have made me forget you hm?"

"F-Fucking some g-girl." Yoongi released Jimin's arms that were being held over his head. He turned around to face the opposite direction of Jimin.

"Fucking some girl. You think that lowly of me baby boy?" Jimin didn't answer. Yoongi turned back around to face the orange haired boy.

"Answer me," he said in a stern voice.

"N-No hyung that's not-" Yoongi cut him off with a rough kiss on the lips. He pulled away and stared at Jimin.

"Yes or no?"

"What?" Jimin asked confused.

"I need consent baby boy. Yes or no?"

"Um y-yes.." Yoongi pushed Jimin roughly on to the couch and hovered over him.

"You need to be punished for thinking of me like that." By this point Jimin had stopped crying and was lying beneath Yoongi with an innocent look on his face.

"Stay there Jiminie. I'll be back."

AN: Smut will be in the next chapter;)