~14~

TW: eating disorder mentions

Jimin awoke to the bright light shining through a window. He groaned as he was still tired. He wasn't sure how he was still tired as he's slept a lot that past day. He looked at the clock next to Yoongi's bed and saw it was 9:00AM. He jolted up remembering it was Friday and they had school. He was already late and he couldn't skip again.

He shook Yoongi awake and the older groaned.

"Yoongi! We are late to school." Yoongi opened his eyes and stared at the panicked boy.

"You're tired, we'll skip today."

"We skipped yesterday hyung!"

"Darling, it's okay. Go back to sleep." Jimin began breathing heavily. He didn't know why he was feeling so panicked over missing two days of school. Won't people notice he AND Yoongi had been gone together?

Yoongi sat up and saw that Jimin's breathing seemed to be overly heavy.

"Darling, it'll be okay. If you need to go that bad, I'll take you." Jimin shook his head and tried to calm his breathing. He began taking deep breaths and eventually his breathing went back to normal.

"It's o-okay if you wanna stay here hyung but I need to go."

"Okay love. I'll take you." Yoongi stood up and put his hand out for Jimin to take. Jimin grabbed the boys hand and got out of the bed. He walked over to his bag and pulled out clothes to wear for the day. Yoongi made Jimin some toast for breakfast while he was getting ready.

Jimin exited the bathroom dressed in his usual attire, black jeans and a plain dark shirt. He walked over to Yoongi and saw the sleepy boy had made him toast. He smiled and picked one up and shoved it in his mouth. He motioned at the other to tell Yoongi to eat it.

"It's for you Jiminie.."

"You eat it hyung. I'm not that hungry." Yoongi nodded his head and picked up the piece of bread. He smiled before putting part of it in his mouth and taking a bite. Jimin smiled softly because he knew that was less calories for him. They exited the front door and walked down the steps.

"Jiminie.. we are taking my motorcycle. Is that okay?" Jimin looked horrified but nodded. They walked over to Yoongi's motorbike and hopped on it after placing helmets on their heads. Yoongi started the bike and Jimin jumped getting spooked by the loud sound. Yoongi smirked at the feeling of Jimin jumping behind him. Yoongi began driving to the school.

Jimin enjoyed feeling the wind rush through his orange hair. He held onto Yoongi like his life depended on it. Yoongi loved that Jimin held onto him so tightly. It made him feel warm inside.

Once they arrived at the school, Jimin hopped off the bike and removed his helmet. He smiled at Yoongi and said his goodbyes. He began walking off when Yoongi stopped him.

"Jimin-ah."

"Yes hyung?" Yoongi pulled Jimin close and kissed him on the lips. Their soft lips moved in sync until Jimin pulled away.

"I have to go hyung." Yoongi nodded and started the bike up again. Jimin waved goodbye and Yoongi drove away from the school. Jimin frowned, he had been hoping a Yoongi would change his mind and come to school that day but it seems he didn't.

Jimin then walked towards the school doors and entered. He went to the front desk to sign in because he was late.

"U-uh what period is it?" Jimin asked.

"Third," the receptionist answered in a snobby tone. He had always hated that receptionist, he liked the other one better.

Jimin nodded and headed out the door and to his third period class. He arrived and walked in and all eyes turned to him. Taehyung was smirking at him. He hated that he had a class with the boy but this was the only one.

"Take a seat Mr. Park." Jimin shook his head realizing he had just been standing there. His face turned a light red shade as he headed for his seat. He sat down and heard some snickering.

"Do you think he was with Suga..?"

"I think they're dating secretly."

"Suga is a ***fag like him?"

"Gross." Jimin felt tears welling up in his eyes. Taehyung had been staring at the orange haired boy all class and saw that Jimin began softly crying. His hand tensed and all he wanted to do was hurt whoever did that to him. Taehyung couldn't hold anything against his hyung's boyfriend. He knew he said he would but the boy was so helpless, he didn't deserve it.

The bell rang and Jimin collected his things. His began walking out when he saw Taehyung yelling at the people talking about him.

"Shut the fuck up about Suga's boy-I mean friend. You guys hear me?" They nodded and Jimin was staring at Taehyung shocked. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile at Jimin and walked out to meet his boyfriend, Jungkook.

Jimin stood there frozen. Taehyung just stood up for him. The people who were making fun of him came over and apologized quickly before walking out of class. Jimin broke out of his trance and walked out as well to his fourth period.

~~~~~~
Yoongi rose his bike back to his apartment in worry. He was terrified the gang would do something even though he told them not to. He decided to call Namjoon yo keep them in line. He pulled up to his apartment and took out his phone.

Call Namjoon? ACCEPT

"Hello?"

"Namjoon I need you to do something for me."

"Ight, what is it?"

"Make sure none of the boys go after Jimin."

"I'll try man."

"Make sure."

"Okay Suga. Bye."

"Bye." Namjoon had hung up when Yoongi took his phone away from his face. He sighed but he knew Namjoon could keep them in line. Yoongi walked up the stairs to his apartment and went inside. As soon as he got in he laid down and went to sleep.