~6~

TRIGGER WARNING- sensitive topic on eating disorder/ abuse

Jimin awoke his alarm and a pounding headache. He had set his alarm early that morning because he was supposed to meet Suga to get his book back. He was afraid to because of the incident last night. He groaned and sat up with the jacket falling off his bed. He smiled, remembering the moment the mint haired boy handed him the jacket.

He stood up and went to go get dressed. He threw on a pair of black jeans and a red plaid shirt. (Picture above) He then picked up Suga's hoodie as he planned to give it back to the boy this morning. He grabbed his bag, walked out of his room and out the front door as quietly as possible. He had skipped breakfast again because of well, self-esteem issues.

He had always seen himself as "fat" and he hated it. People called him that all the time so eventually he was tired of it and started starving himself to get skinnier. He would exercise often and would eat hardly a meal a day. It's not like anyone cared to notice but less people called him fat so he was content.

Jimin was making his walk to school, walking quickly to make it on time to get his book. He decided to text Suga to make sure he was serious.

Jiminie: I'm on my way to school for my book, are you gonna be there?

The ringing of his phone had awaken Yoongi. He turned over to check it and smiled seeing it was from the one and only, Park Jimin. He read the text and his eyes widened. His smile dropped as he began to hurriedly stand up and get his things together. He had totally forgotten that he had to give Jimin his book back. He decided to text Jimin since he knew he would be late.

Suga: I'll be there a few minutes late.

Jimin frowned. Of course he'll be late. Jimin will be stuck outside for about 30 minutes until they start letting students in. He doubted the boy would come anyway. He slowed his pace after getting the text, knowing he didn't need to be there so fast.

He continued walking in the cold weather, shivering with every step. Jimin put his hands in his jean pockets

He arrived at the school and slowly walked around to keep himself warm. He's trying to keep himself calm as well because he's getting anxiety from being there so early. All of a sudden Jimin hears someone running up behind him. He jumps and quickly turns around to see the mint haired boy running towards him.

"Jiminie!" Jimin smiles but quickly hides it to pretend he is mad at the boy.

"I woke up late! I'm sorry!" Yoongi's face twists as he realizes what he had just said. What he just said to the nerdy boy who he bullies every day. What he said to the boy who goes out of his way to avoid him. He apologized.

Yoongi stops running as he approaches Jimin. He notices Jimin's red, frowning face.

"Are you cold, darling?" Yoongi looks down to see that Jimin is holding his hoodie from last night. Jimin nods his head slowly.

"Put my hoodie on you idiot!" Jimin flinches as Yoongi's choice of words. Tears start welling up in his eyes as he recalls all the different times the word idiot  has been used towards him. His father would call him and idiot before hitting him. Suga's friends would use that all the time. He told himself that every time he messed up in school or dance.

Yoongi's face softens as he notices the boy's change in expression. He walks closer to Jimin and places his hand on his shoulder. Jimin flinches with the small action.

"Hey, I'm sorry darling. You look cold, please put my hoodie on." Jimin looks up to see dark eyes staring at him. He jerks his body out of Yoongi's grip.

"Can I have my book back?" he says in a soft, high pitched voice. Yoongi nods and tugs his bag off to retrieve the book. He pulls it out and hands it to Jimin, pulling his bag back on at the same time. Jimin reaches out and grabs the book out of Yoongi's hand. He tosses the hoodie at Yoongi and turns to walk off. As he began walking around to the front of the school he heard a low "what the fuck?" from behind him. He continued walking, humming to the music playing in his ears.

Jimin had reached the front of the school in a matter of minutes, slightly upset Suga hadn't followed him. He shrugged the thought off and opened the front door. He jumped back in surprise when the door had opened. He smiled and walked inside feeling a rush of warm air hit his face. He continued walking, going through his usual routine, and trying to forget what had happened a few minutes ago.

Jimin sat down in the library and opened his book, flipping through the pages, attempting to remember where he last was. He flipped to page 215 because he saw a yellow piece of paper sticking out. He slowly pulled the paper off the page and stared at it. His eyes widened as he read the words on the paper. He had never thought he would ever read something like this.

Darling,

Look I'm sorry. You probably think this is some joke but I'm so serious when I say this. I've been so horrible to you. Last night, you fucking passed out ONLY because you saw me. I'm just sorry and I hope you'll forgive me.

~Min Yoongi

AN: BTS RELEASED EUPHORIA AND ALL THE THEORIES GOT ME SHOOK