~13~

AN:Time skip to that night, they just chilled at Yoongi's and went to bed.

TW:Abuse

The punching wouldn't stop.

"Appa! S-Stop! Please!" Jimin yelled at his father who was currently punching him. He could feel the blood dripping from his nose, his head throbbing, he felt sick. His father jumped off him and kicked his side one last time before leaving Jimin a crying mess.

"Jimin! Wake up!" Jimin awoke in a cold sweat to a terrified looking Yoongi. He noticed he had been crying.

"Darling, are you okay?" Jimin shook his head and started crying again. He leaned on Yoongi's chest and sobbed into him. Yoongi was rubbing his back while trying to calm down his boyfriend. Yoongi hated seeing the boy in so much pain, he always had.

Once Jimin was able to calm himself down, Yoongi brought him up and stared into his eyes.

"Baby. Did you have a bad dream?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded his head feeling tears well up in his eyes remembering the incident that had actually happened. He wiped his eyes, he wanted to be strong for Yoongi. He wasn't going to be the weak boy anymore.

"I-I'm okay," he choked out. Yoongi's eyes were staring deeply at his own. Jimin could get lost in the chocolate brown, sparkling eyes. He could tell Yoongi was just as broken as he was. He could see the pain because he looked at his own broken eyes everyday.

"Y-Yoongi-hyung?" Yoongi snapped out of his trance.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" Jimin said without his voice shaking. Yoongi tilted his head, confused. He wasn't okay but he wasn't sure how Jimin could know so he lied.

"Of course," he said trying to assure Jimin. Yoongi had this hatred for himself for bullying Jimin. Jimin nodded, knowing he was lying but he just accepted it.

"You wanna go get ice cream?" Jimin smiled and chuckled softly.

"Yoongi-hyung, it's like 4 in the morning."

"I'm sure some place is open." He jumped up and grabbed some clothes and shoes to throw on. Jimin remained sat on the bed, watching the boy put clothes on. He admired how pretty Yoongi's body was or Yoongi in general.

Yoongi noticed Jimin staring at him and motioned for him to get up.

"Are you coming darling?" Jimin snapped out of whatever it was he was in and nodded. He got off the bed and went for his bag when Yoongi stopped him.

"Just put this on Jiminie." He handed the boy only a hoodie as he was wearing sweatpants but was shirtless. Jimin's face went red when he noticed Yoongi staring at his abs. He knew he was fit but it was because he was so insecure so he worked hard to look more masculine.

Jimin threw the black hoodie over his head and slipped some shoes on. Yoongi was waiting by the door and Jimin walked up intertwining their hands as they walked out the door.

They walked to a small convenience store near Yoongi's apartment building. Upon entering, a little bell rang and the cashier looked up. The cashier's hair was a jet black and he was young looking. (Baekhyun-down below)

"Welcome," the cashier said shyly

"Welcome," the cashier said shyly. Yoongi nodded, acknowledging his existence as they walked back to where the ice cream was located. They reached the ice cream and released each others hands.

"Can we get this one Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin said excitedly pointing at the rocky road ice cream. Yoongi nodded his head and opened the freezer to retrieve the soft serving. They walked to the register and put the ice cream on the counter. The cashier scanned the item and smiled at them both.

"You both doing alright?" he asked.

"Yes," Yoongi replied coldly.

"Yes!" Jimin said happily. The cashier named Baekhyun smiled at Jimin.

"That'll be $3.49." Yoongi handed him a $5 and waited for his change while Jimin eyeballed a candy bar.

"Hyung! Can we get this too?" Yoongi nodded and put the candy up there as well.

"Little brother?"

"Boyfriend." Baekhyun's mouth made an 'o' shape as he scanned the candy as well.

"$4.49."

"I already gave you the money," Yoongi said with attitude.

"Right." Jimin sighed, noticing how rude the boy was being towards the cashier. He wanted to apologize on behalf of Yoongi but he was too scared to say anything so he kept his mouth shut. Baekhyun handed Yoongi the change and he snatched it.

"Have a nice day."

"Yeah, whatever." Yoongi pulled Jimin out of the building. Once they exited, Jimin began scolding Yoongi for being so rude.

"Hyung! How could you act like that?"

"He was eyeing you baby. You're mine." Jimin's face turned red and they walked the rest of the way in silence. They eventually arrived back to the apartment and went inside.

"Go sit on the couch and turn something you wanna watch on, okay darling?" Jimin nodded and headed to do what he said.

Yoongi went into the kitchen with the ice cream and grabbed two spoons and walked back to Jimin with them, the ice cream, and Jimin's candy. He sat down next to the boy and saw that he had put on A Problem At My Younger Brother's House. This was Jimin's favourite k-drama and he wanted to show Yoongi. Jimin started the show and they ate in silence.

After watching 3 episodes, Yoongi noticed Jimin had fallen asleep on his lap. Yoongi smiled to himself.

"He's so cute," he thought. Yoongi then gently shook Jimin so they could move to the bed.

"Jiminie baby. We are gonna move to the bedroom okay?" Jimin sat up groggily and nodded.

"Carry me hyung," he whined. Yoongi turned around so Jimin could jump on his back and he led them both to the bedroom. He placed Jimin on the bed and the boy fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.

Yoongi removed his own shirt and lied down next to his boyfriend. He wrapped one arm around him and fell asleep to the sound of soft breathing.