~10~

TW: parental abuse

Yoongi and Jimin got into Yoongi's car. They were going to go to Jimin's house, sneak in, and get as much of his stuff as they could. Yoongi was driving and Jimin was sitting awkwardly in the passenger seat. Yoongi plugged in his phone and one of his songs began playing. He went to change it when the younger stopped him.

"C-can we listen to this?" Yoongi smiled and nodded his head. They were sitting in silence until Yoongi moved his hand to rest on Jimin's thigh. Jimin gasped but left it. He felt the heat rising to his cheeks and he turned to look out the window. Yoongi smirked, knowing he made the sweet boy flustered.

They arrived at Jimin's house in 10 minutes and Jimin's eyes began watering.

"Which room is yours?" Jimin pointed at the side of the two story house. Yoongi nodded and quietly got out of the car. He motioned for Jimin to quietly get out and they walked towards the house. Jimin had to cover his mouth to stop himself from crying.

"It's okay darling," Yoongi said in a hushed voice.

Jimin climbed up the ladder that sits by his house all the time. He quietly opened his window, sneaking in the bedroom. He hopped in and waited for Yoongi to come inside. Yoongi jumped in a few seconds later and Jimin found a bag to put his things in. He grabbed some of his favourite clothes, chargers, things he does in his free time, and random things. Once he was finished he grabbed the bag and threw it out the window. Yoongi began climbing down the ladder first and when he reached the bottom, Jimin began climbing.

**"Park Jimin!" The bedroom door swung open and Jimin's father ran towards him. Jimin screamed as he grabbed Jimin's left arm, pulling him back into the room. Yoongi heard the screech and started panicking.

"Jiminie?" He climbed up the ladder as fast as he could and threw himself through the window. Jimin's father had him pinned to the floor and he was punching the boy in the face repeatedly. He turned after hearing Yoongi come inside.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Get the fuck off my boyfriend," Yoongi growled. Jimin's father began chuckling.

**"His boyfriend? I didn't raise a fag." Jimin was still pinned on the ground and he was losing his breath.

"I fucking said, get off my boyfriend." Jimin's dad smirked and scooted down Jimin's stomach. He then swung his fist towards the boys stomach when Yoongi dived to stop the hand. His father's fist made contact with Yoongi's chest. Yoongi gasped as he landed on top on Jimin. Jimin made a grunting sound as now there is two grown men on him.

Yoongi sat up and quickly punched Jimin's father in the face making him fall off Jimin. Yoongi then stood up and began punching and kicking him. Jimin's face was full of tears when he noticed how cold and dark Yoongi's eyes were. Jimin sat up and scooted to sit against the wall.

"Yoongi-hyung! Stop!!" he yelled. Yoongi didn't stop. His mind was set on hurting the person who messed up the younger, innocent boy. The boy who didn't deserve anything bad to happen to him. Yoongi stopped after the realization that he was just as bad as Jimin's father. He backed off and grabbed Jimin's hand to pull him up. Jimin snatched his hand away and stood up on his own. He climbed out the window without Yoongi, taking one last look at his bedroom, and stepping down the ladder. Yoongi followed down the ladder.

Once Jimin reached the bottom, he snatched his bag off the ground and headed towards Yoongi's car in tears. He swung open the door and climbed in, waiting for his boyfriend to arrive.

Yoongi walked slower to the car. He wanted Jimin to have a moment to himself but eventually he reached the car and quickly slid in. He sat in the driver's seat with his hands on the steering wheel for a second.

"Darling-"

"Can we j-just go?" Jimin said, interrupting him. Yoongi nodded and started the car.

AN: sorry about the short chapter but I felt the need to end it there