After Ending

A/N: I was asked to do a "what happened after the ending" type thing so here it is. After this the story is over. I'm sorry to anyone I made upset lol.

Chapter involves lots of swear words and a physical fight

It's been a few weeks since Jimin killed himself. Yoongi couldn't understand why he would do that now. Everything had seemingly been going well, other than the fact some bastards beat him up. Yoongi was determined to find out who did it to his baby.

"Yo Suga? You seem lost, you good?" Jungkook asked the now blonde haired boy.

"I'm just thinking. Leave me the fuck alone Kook." Jungkook pouted at him. He was frustrated. He thought that getting Jimin to kill himself would make Yoongi realize how good Hoseok is for him. It was Jungkook's idea to find the boy and beat him. The goal was to kill him but it obviously didn't work out exactly how they planned but luckily he still ended up dead anyway.

"Stop being a bitch." Hoseok finally got the courage to say to Yoongi. Yoongi turned towards Hoseok with dark eyes.

"What did you just say to me?"

"Ever since that **fag boyfriend of yours died, you've been a little bitch." Jungkook tugged on Hoseok's arm trying to keep him away from the already pissed off Yoongi.

"Fuck you Hoseok. Get over the fact I picked him instead of you." Hoseok gasped not knowing that Yoongi knew about his insane crush. Suddenly, Yoongi's eyes went colder than ever.

"I picked him instead and that pissed you off. Pissed you off enough to make him want to die." Yoongi quickly stood up and threw a punch at Hoseok.

"The fuck?"

"You beat him up. Not some stranger. You fucking bitch." Yoongi threw another punch towards the other boy's stomach. This led to a awful fight between the two. Punches were being thrown left and right. Jungkook was trying to get Yoongi off the boy but the blonde was stronger. Yoongi managed to throw Jungkook over his right shoulder hitting the ground with a thud just to continue beating the shit out of Hoseok. Yoongi stopped for a moment seeing Hoseok smirking at him.

"I don't think your little bitch boy liked violence that much. Imagine how he'd feel," Hoseok began chuckling knowing he was just pushing Yoongi further. Yoongi's eyes started to tear up. The people he trusted most, his brothers, made his boyfriend off himself.

"Jimin isn't here because of you, you deserve everything coming at you." Yoongi threw one last punch directly at Hoseok's face, knocking him out for who knows how long. Jungkook, on the other hand, was still groaning after being tossed across the room. Yoongi walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt, lifting him off the ground.

"You were in on it too?" Yoongi was obviously crying now but he didn't care how they saw him anymore. Jungkook nodded shyly, regretting ever having touched Jimin in the first place.

"I'm sorry hyung! Hoseok was really upset and we just thought-"

"You didn't think Jungkook. If we were actually brothers like you guys make it seem, you wouldn't have ruined the only happiness I had. But you did."

"I'm sor-"

"Can you shut the fuck up Kook? It's over. Go fuck yourself." Yoongi dropped Jungkook to the ground and slowly walked out of the dorm some of the boys shared.

It was raining but Yoongi didn't care. His clothes were soaked at this point but his mind was too clouded to care.

"Why didn't you ask for help Minnie? I could have helped you. If you had told me those bastards hurt you, I could have easily taken care of it," Yoongi spoke facing the sky. Tears were streaming down his face but it just mixed with the rain anyway.

"Why the fuck didn't you say something?!" He screamed out falling to the ground. His breath was becoming unsteady and he could feel his whole body shaking. He threw a punch at the concrete below him, letting the anger and sadness flow out of him.

"I was scared." Yoongi looked up frightened to see a smiling boy standing in front of him.

"Jimin?"

"It's time to let go of me. I know it's hard but what's done is done and I hate seeing you so messed up over me."

"Jimin I-"

"I love you darling." With that the figure disappeared. Yoongi quickly stood up sobbing and screaming louder than before.

"Jimin please!" His voice broke and he fell to the ground once again feeling everything around him darken.

Time skip? 2 days later

"Yoongi-hyung please wake up." Yoongi opened his eyes to see Namjoon staring down at him. He quickly sat up gasping for air.

"Woah calm down." Yoongi's eyes wandered around the room noticing he was in his own bed.

"I can't believe you beat the shit out of those two. They deserved it though." Yoongi looked up at Namjoon.

"Did you know about it?"

"No one did."

"Oh." Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck in the awkward silence.

"I guess I'll leave you alone for now, you probably need it." Yoongi sat in silence recalling the memories from a few days ago. Jimin didn't want him to be so upset and if that's what he wanted, then that's what he should do right? Yoongi stood up from his bed and hurriedly grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. He knew what he wanted to do. He began writing lyrics to later release about everything he felt for Jimin, his darling.

The End pt 2

So this is what happened AFTER the last chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it and maybe it helped with closure lolll

I really don't like the rest of the book, it feels rushed but I also wrote it like 2 years ago but yeah!

I also wanted to share that I'll be going on the Map of the Soul tour! I get to see them and I'm super excited!!

Anyways I hope this was good and I love you all!!