~9~

"Also...I like you too."

Yoongi looked up quickly and gasped. The boy he bullied for so long, liked him?

"How?" he asked.

"When you were there for me at the party. When you took me to your apartment because you found me crying. Nobody has cared for me like that."

Yoongi smiled.

"Do you want some water Jiminie?" Jimin nodded his head and Yoongi went to go fetch some water for the two of them. When he left the room Jimin let out the deep breath he was holding. I just did that. Jimin was honestly terrified of what's going to happen next. Are him and Yoongi going to be a thing? He was also concerned about what Yoongi's gang thing would think. They're already after him.

Yoongi walked back into the room and noticed Jimin looked panicked.

"Darling? Are you okay?" Jimin didn't answer. He was staring off into space. Yoongi walked closer to the boy on his couch and waved his hand in front of Jimin's face getting no response. He placed the glasses down on the black table and sat next to Jimin.

"Jiminie?" Jimin's eyes dart towards Yoongi. Jimin calming replied with a small "yes?"

"Are you okay?" Jimin shook his head.

"What's wrong baby?"

"J-Jungkook, I-"

"I'll take care of it darling. It's okay." Jimin smiled. Yoongi-hyung will protect me.

They sat in silence drinking their water. Yoongi had spiked his own and his face twisted while taking the first gulp.

"Yoongi-hyung?" Yoongi swallowed his drink and turned to face the boy to let him know to keep talking.

"What are we?"

"What do you want to be darling?"

"I-uh-well..."

"Will you be my boyfriend, Park Jimin?" Yoongi interrupted. Jimin smiled wide and nodded his head quickly. He jumped on the mint haired boy to give him a huge hug. He lied on top of the boy for what seemed like forever.

~~~~~~

Jimin's phone began vibrating in his pocket. He slowly opened his eyes jumping up quickly because he was on top of someone. That someone made a groaning sound and opened his eyes.

"Jiminie?" Jimin took his phone out of his pocket and answered it without checking the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Where the fuck are you Park Jimin? You made your goddamn mother worried because you weren't at school and now it's 10 at night at you're not home. Get your ass back here."

"O-okay." After Jimin responded the line went dead and he burst into tears. Yoongi quickly jumped up wrapping his arms around the boy. Jimin cried into Yoongi's shoulder.

"Darling? What happened?"

"M-my father," was all Jimin could choke out. Yoongi hushed him and attempted to calm the crying boy down. After Jimin had stopped crying they sat down on the couch again.

"Jimin, what did he want?" Jimin stared at Yoongi for a few seconds before responding.

"He's a-angry. I have t-to go h-home." Jimin then stood up and Yoongi pulled him back onto his lap. Jimin gasped from the fast movements. He was face to face with the boy who he called his boyfriend. Jimin's face began heating up and turning a bright red. The situation made him completely forget about his father. It was just him and Yoongi.

"You are not going home darling." Yoongi paused for a moment.

"I'm not going to let him hurt you anymore, you're staying with me."