~11~

TW: MENTION OF SELF HARM IN DETAIL

Jimin walked inside Yoongi's apartment and went straight to the bathroom with his bag. He walked in, closing the door behind his. He slid down the door and began shaking. He wasn't crying anymore but he wanted to forget that night. He needed a distraction.

Jimin looked at his bag and stuck his hand out to grab it. He pulled it closer to him and reached inside. He felt the cold metal touch his fingers and he pulled the sharp blade out of the bag.

"Jiminie? Are you okay?" He heard Yoongi call.

"Yes hyung." Yoongi walked away from the bathroom door and went to lay down to wait for Jimin.

Jimin stared at the blade in between his fingers for a long minute. He didn't want to have to think about what happened. He needed a distraction. He slowly dragged the blade against his soft skin, wincing at the pain but feeling the pleasure.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

He stopped at 10 slits in his arm. He watched as the blood slowly poured out of the cuts. He stood up, put the blade back and ran ice cold water over his arm. He then grabbed some toilet paper and tried to stop the bleeding. That was all Jimin could think about. Stop the bleeding.

Yoongi heard Jimin gasp from inside the bathroom. He began to become nervous and worried. What could he be taking so long in there for? He then heard the sink start running with water and he hoped Jimin would be out soon. Just then the bathroom door opened and Jimin walked out.

"Darling, are you okay?" Jimin nodded his head but he began to feel light headed. He knew he probably went too deep. Jimin started falling and Yoongi rushed over to catch him. Jimin fell in his arms and Yoongi carried the younger to his bed. He placed Jimin on the bed and kissed his forehead.

"Jimin-ah? Are you okay?" The younger was slipping in and out of consciousness. He didn't answer the mint haired boy.

"Darling, let's take off your shirt so it's not too hot okay?" Yoongi began pulled Jimin's shirt over his head and Jimin just groaned. Yoongi got the shirt over the boy's head when he noticed something on Jimin's arm. There were fresh cuts along his forearm.

"Jiminie..." Yoongi trailed off. Jimin's eyes were closed and he hummed a small "hm?"

"Nothing baby. Just go to sleep okay darling?" Jimin slightly nodded as he drifted off into a slumber.

Yoongi stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He walked in and saw traces of red in his sink. He rinsed it out and saw Jimin's bag on the floor. He sat down and began to go through it to find what Jimin used to hurt himself. He saw the small piece of metal in the side pocket of the bag and pulled it out. He tossed it in the toilet and flushed it down. He was not going to let his baby hurt himself like that anymore.

Yoongi made his way out of the bathroom and went to the couch. He wasn't sure if Jimin would be okay with him sleeping next to the younger so he went to sleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~

Jimin woke up panting, he felt hot and scared. His body was shaking. He looked around the darkness and saw he was in a room that wasn't his own. He began panicking and breathing heavily when Yoongi busted through the door.

"Jimin?"

"Y-Yoongi hyung?"

"Yes. It's me Jimin." Yoongi walked over to the bed and sat at the edge.

"Bad dream?" Jimin nodded his head and lied back down, staring at the ceiling. He noticed he was shirtless and sat up again.

"Where's my shirt?"

"You were sweating so I took it off. I hope that's not a problem." It wasn't but he was afraid Yoongi saw the cuts.

"No, it's okay." Jimin lied down once again and pulled on Yoongi's arm.

"Can you lay with me?" Yoongi smiled and nodded. He lied next to Jimin and wrapped his arm around the boy. He stayed awake until he heard the light breaths indicating the younger was sleeping. He slowly inched out of the bed when Jimin grabbed him.

"S-Sleep with me hyung," Jimin said in a soft voice. Yoongi moved back to his position and fell asleep next to the boy he called his boyfriend.