~17~

Jimin woke up feeling horribly sore the next morning. He also felt cold? He screeched upon realization he was completely naked underneath the covers with a tired Yoongi next to him. Yoongi awoke in a jolt of panic. 

"Jimin?!" Jimin turned towards him with a surprised look on his face.

"We uh-"

"Yes baby." Yoongi smiled. Jimin's eyes widened, he had never done anything like that before. Jimin jumped up, panicked. 

"Jiminie! What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing, I j-just..." Jimin trailed off. The truth was he didn't know why he was flipping out so much, he just was. After that he noticed the blanket wasn't covering him anymore. He squealed and ran to the bathroom. He yelled through the door "Yoongi-hyung! C-Close your eyes!" 

"Okay Jimin," Yoongi chuckled. He closed his eyes and covered them with his hands. He heard Jimin open the bathroom door and walk out. He was tempted to open his eyes but he wanted to respect the boy's wishes. Yoongi heard Jimin stomping around the room frantically looking for clothes.

"I'm decent now Yoongi-hyung." Yoongi opened his eyes and smiled. Jimin was wearing a pink sweater and some black jeans. He looked so adorable.

"Why're you staring hyung?"

"You just look so cute!" Jimin blushed and hid his face. Yoongi never would be caught yelling something like that. Yoongi stood up and walked to go get his own clothes on. Jimin quickly covered his eyes and Yoongi smirked. Yoongi threw on a graphic black shirt and some black jeans. 

"You can open your eyes now baby." Jimin uncovered his eyes and admired the boy standing in front of him. He looked so badass

"Like what you see darling?" Yoongi said smirking. Jimin's face turned a bright pink and he turned away shyly. Yoongi slowly walked towards Jimin. He grabbed Jimin's face and made it face him. He smiled at the fading-orange haired boy.

"Can we go to the store Jiminie?" Jimin nodded confused.

"For what da- I mean hyung..."

"What were you about to say baby?"

"N-Nothing."

"Mhm." Jimin stood up embarrassed. He had no idea why he was about to call Yoongi that. Yoongi started walking out of the building without Jimin and Jimin ran to catch up with the boy.

"Aish- Why'd you leave me?!" Yoongi was laughing as Jimin finally caught up to him. 

"I thought it would be funny, and it was." Jimin made a pouting face and stuck his bottom lip out. 

"C'mon baby boy, we have something to get."

"Oh yeah, what is it?"

"A surprise." Jimin huffed. He didn't like surprises. They continued walking to the store when they eventually arrived. Yoongi walked in first followed by Jimin. Yoongi stuck his hand out behind him for Jimin to grab and he did. They walked to the hair section of the store and began looking at hair dye.

"What colour Jiminie?"

"Hm?" Jimin asked confused.

"Do you wanna do orange again or?" Jimin smiled.

"We came to get me hair dye! Thank you hyung!!!" Just then a mother of two boys walked past.

"Look at how good those brothers get along guys," she said. Yoongi turned to look at her.

"Boyfriends," he corrected. Her face looked shocked.

"Oh sorry." Yoongi smiled it away and turned back to Jimin. He was lost in all the different colours of dye. 

"Did you decide yet?" Yoongi asked softly.

"Grey," Jimin said in a low voice. He grabbed the grey bottle and held it up to Yoongi. Yoongi smiled and took it and began walking off with Jimin following him. They went up to self checkout because Yoongi didn't want  to deal with any cashiers that day and he bought the hair dye. They left the store and began their 5 minute walk back to Yoongi's apartment.

They arrived and Jimin skipped in happily. 

"Can we dye it now hyung?" 

"Sure darling." Jimin smiled widely and began collecting things to dye his hair such as a hair brush, a towel, and a bowl. Jimin sat in a chair and opened the hair dye. 

"Wait."

"Yes hyung?"

"Can I dye it for you?" Jimin smiled big and nodded frantically. Yoongi chuckled and went to grab some gloves. He arrived back to Jimin sitting in the chair and put on his gloves. Jimin had gotten the dye out and ready when Yoongi got back.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Yes da-hyung." Yoongi stopped. That was the second time Jimin had slipped up. He decided he'd talk to him about it later. He was fairly certain he knew Jimin had a daddy kink but was too afraid to admit it. Yoongi stepped forward and grabbed the brush and started brushing Jimin's hair through. His hair was fairly thick and a faded orange colour. He put the brush down and picked the "paintbrush" up and dipped it in the dye. He began applying the colour careful to not get it anywhere but Jimin's hair. 

30 minutes passed and Yoongi was finally finished. He stepped back and and took his gloves off. 

"I'm done baby." Jimin smiled and stood up. 

"You're supposed to wait 45 minutes for it to soak, okay?" Jimin nodded and went to sit on the couch. He pulled out his phone and began scrolling through Twitter. Yoongi came and sat next to him because he thought Jimin was acting weird.

"What's wrong baby boy?" Jimin shook his head implying nothing was wrong but Yoongi knew something was up.

"Jimin, seriously. What is it?" He asked softly. 

"I'll talk about it later, okay hyung?"

"Okay baby."

Jimin turned back to his phone and they sat in silence until Jimin got up to go shower to wash out his hair. Jimin undressed himself and hopped in the hot shower. He rinsed his hair watching a greyish colour go down the drain. He felt hot tears begin running down his face. It felt as though it was blending with the steaming shower but he was crying. He didn't know exactly why he was, he just was. He fell to the ground in the shower and sat there for what felt like hours. 

Yoongi was getting worried with how long Jimin had been in the shower so he got up and knocked on the bathroom door. 

"Jiminie?" The shower then quickly turned off.

"Yes hyung?"

"You were taking awhile, I got worried sorry love."

"It's okay." Jimin began drying off and getting dressed. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw a nice light grey colour in his hair. It was nice to finally see something different. He smiled and walked out of the bathroom meeting Yoongi in the hallway. 

"Jiminie! It looks so good!" Jimin smiled and nodded. They walked to Yoongi's bedroom and plopped on the bed and cuddled for the rest of the day in silence.